Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Why does Metal/Gothic Music have such a Following of Losers?

• 14-06-2009 10:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

Why is it that people that tend to listen to metal/gothic music tend to be losers? What is it with that genre of music? In social situations if I can see the person likes this genre of music (usually from their clothes) I can almost guarentee their social skill are going to be absolutely dreadful. I can also almost always guarantee these same people are going to be dreadful at sport and can't get a goodlooking girl. Obviously not 100% of them but around 99% of them will be like this.

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,109 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Naughty rugbyfanatic re-regging.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement