Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things that make you go feck

• 14-06-2009 11:38pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,392 ✭✭✭

Wondering where my phone had gone today. Tried ringing it from my neighbours phone. Straight to voicemail.
    Later spotted two black dots in the glass jug full of chai in kitchen - I had made a pot for visitors, the phone had been on silent vibrate, and had gracefully snaked its way along a foot long shelf, 1 inch per call and DIVED headfirst into the waiting jug of tea, fully submerged and hidden...apart from two black dots where the phone leaned against the glass. There goes phone I had not so long.
    Old o2 Nokias or unlocked for cheap anyone?:eek:
    Feck

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,211 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

I was on Inisbofin last week - it was mighty craic and we got a great reception when we arrived

:pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,085 ✭✭✭Xiney

sorry can't help you - my old (but still good!) nokia is from meteor :(

place above the joke shop might be able to sort you out though.

also, chai. mmmmmmm.

• Registered Users Posts: 513 ✭✭✭Cormac2791

father jack hackett

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,954 ✭✭✭_Whimsical_

inisboffin wrote: »
    Wondering where my phone had gone today. Tried ringing it from my neighbours phone. Straight to voicemail.
    Later spotted two black dots in the glass jug full of chai in kitchen - I had made a pot for visitors, the phone had been on silent vibrate, and had gracefully snaked its way along a foot long shelf, 1 inch per call and DIVED headfirst into the waiting jug of tea, fully submerged and hidden...apart from two black dots where the phone leaned against the glass. There goes phone I had not so long.
    Old o2 Nokias or unlocked for cheap anyone?:eek:
    Feck

You can get a free Nokia 2600 when you buy €50 credit in 02stores until June 30th.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,392 ✭✭✭inisboffin

Billpay

Feck

Have to visit me owl Island soon JohnCleary, might stop me going feck:p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,392 ✭✭✭inisboffin

This was more about things that make you go feck than getting a mobile:rolleyes:

I should have been moved to the feck forum I suppose:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,290 ✭✭✭bigeasyeah

father jack hackett

father todd umptious

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,213 ✭✭✭culabula

bigeasyeah wrote: »
    father todd umptious

UnCtious!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,290 ✭✭✭bigeasyeah

culabula wrote: »
    UnCtious!!

feck