Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Street fighter 4 PC Benchmark Tool

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,229 ✭✭✭Dreddybajs

Put it on fixed frame rate and it should be working at normal speed - if it's still going in slow-mo, that means the other guy has it on variable and his pc can't handle it. I usually send these people a message saying "put it on fixed" and get a varied response, from thanks to people telling me to go **** myself and that they do it on purpose to annoy people.

• Moderators Posts: 5,558 ✭✭✭Azza

What Dreddy said. Make sure your frame rate is set to fixed. If you games that run constantly in slow motion then its the other persons fault as he is running it at less than 60fps on variable frame rate. PM them to change it, but if they don't just leave.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭A-Trak

Thanks lads, I'd figured the slow down wasn't on my end.

Didn't have a clue what was causing the SFIV Turbo edition though, will fix my frame rate this evening.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,229 ✭✭✭Dreddybajs

That's weird though cause I thought it capped out at 60fps on variable if you could run it perfectly anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,748 ✭✭✭Cunny-Funt

I think refresh rate messes with it too. Another thing, you've an 8600 right? Set pre rendered frames to 0 in your graphics card settings (out side of the game I mean)

• Advertisement
Advertisement