Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cheapest shop to buy memory cards

Options
  • 15-06-2009 12:15am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 82 ✭✭

wheres the cheapest cork shop to buy SD memory cards for cameras please???:)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 sonky353

I know Sam McCauleys have SD Memory Card deal incl. a Free Case for your camera for €15.99 I think. Not to sure if its just a special when you buy a camera though!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,055 ✭✭✭suppafly

The cheapest place to buy memory cards is online. Picstop.co.uk, memorybits.co.uk or mymemory.co.uk , all have very cheap prices on memory cards. I have used them all and they are very good. Delivery is fairly quick too

• Registered Users Posts: 205 ✭✭Stugots

Aldi had a deal last week - 2 x 2Gb MicroSD with SD converter for 11.99. Didn't see it advertised, but it was available in store as of last Thursday. They generally have deals along this line once a month or so.

Alternatively, if you're not in too much of a rush, www.dealextreme.com is pretty tough to beat. Prices are in dollars and include shipping from Hong Kong. Usually takes 2-3 weeks to arrive.

• Registered Users Posts: 49 murraymar

There is a place in Castle Street, who will see you right. I get all our office memory sticks there.

Advertisement