Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Mad, insane and mental

• 15-06-2009 1:55am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 26

Just wondering has anyone any stories of people that fit those words? Also how do you define mad, insane and mental people personally? Bored here after just reading the thread about people that talk to themselves :rolleyes:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,992 ✭✭✭✭partyatmygaff

Awwhh boyzzz too mad, yer wannnn is mental.

Quote: Mentally retarded blanchardstown scanger smoking cheap schmokes

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,058 ✭✭✭✭Abi

Too mad, insane, mental for AH.

Where did yours go K? fcuk it, throw it out here ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,494 ✭✭✭citizen_p

i use mad.. as in ......"its mad how they're able to do that."
    mental as in.... "thats F***ing mental"
    idont really say insane

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

Abigayle wrote: »
    Too mad, insane, mental for AH.

Where did yours go K? fcuk it, throw it out here ;)

...cuckooo!...I bet you talk to yourself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,048 ✭✭✭✭Snowie

mad insane and mentle.....

hmmmm

I once tried to land a no hander on a mountain bike a jump and bruised my knee :( i dammged the ligs in my inner knee burst all the blood vessels and have a limp 6 months of the year...
    another time i kick fliiped a skate board and broke my ankle that was sore i was 8 weeks in a cast...
    Then another time i was going very fast on a snowboard caught my back edge and landed on my neck and gave my self concussion actuly it was so bad I walked into a cafe and fainted and lost unconous for about 30 seconds then i woke up with people looking around me and i was very confused...
    another time i asked this stropy girl if she had sand in her vagina because she didnt like me throwing a pint over her her reaction was insane, to say the least :D but she was in
    a party pub and i did work there so the boss didn't really care :D...

we once decided to use the fire hose on the public in a bar I worked in ... same boss again thought it was a great idea...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,413 ✭✭✭chupacabra

I know of a bum in town who thinks me and all my friends are his son/daughter, then he pisses on a bin and tries to eat fag butts on the ground. Endearing fellow.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 GavDeMav

Do you ever wonder (prob not lol) are bums actually mad before they become bums or the bum lifestyle drives them wrong??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,072 ✭✭✭marcsignal

unfortunately my local is a magnet for nutters, so much so, that i wondered if there was an asylum in the area. One particular guy, who is slightly retarded, chuggs money from people there on the pretence he's doing sponsored walks, etc. and just drinks the money.

he has never been barred, and the only conclusion we can draw, is that the owner is afraid of the publicity backlash, for barring a 'special needs' person.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,257 ✭✭✭SoupyNorman

I'm hugely confused Ted... :confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,391 ✭✭✭Captain-America

Ted, I'm going mad.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,111 ✭✭✭Jesus Juice

What the hell is his thread actually about!!? *puts down crack pipe*

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,257 ✭✭✭SoupyNorman

What the hell is his thread actually about!!? *puts the OP's crack pipe down*

FYP

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

A friend of mine suffered a psychotic episode and had to be hospitalised last month. His mental health has been suffering terribly since the death of his girlfriend in a road traffic accident late last year. It was coming up to her birthday last month and he just couldn't handle it anymore.

His housemates found him sitting in his boxers by his open bedroom windown staring out into the street with rain pelting in on him. It's tragic and heartbreaking to see someone who was once the life of the party reduced to a nervous, inarticulate mess.

The doctors are helping him as best they can but they think it'll be months before he'll be out of hospital.

Mad, insane and mental enough for ya OP?

[edit]
    Oh I'm sorry, was I just supposed to post a story about some young wan who drinks, like, LOADS of Barcadi Breezers on a night out?
    [/edit]

[edit 2]
    Yup. I successfully killed off this thread alright. :)
    [/edit 2]

Advertisement