Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rant@ Relationships!

Options
  • 15-06-2009 2:57am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 30

Right, so just a rant, since I can't sleep.

It's actually a REALLY long story how we hooked up, but here's the jist of it:

We'll call here "Ra" for now.

ok, so Ra had this HUGE crush for one of the lads I know, (mutual friends) and she and him were kinda like..."**** buddies" to put it out bluntly. Not that I cared. But the thing was, he doesn't want a relationship with her. She's asked him out numerous of times, but got the same answer "sorry, i'm not looking for a relationship right now".

somewhere about 5 months ago, we were all at this gay bar, I told him I fancied her. And then he told her that and told her to make a move on me...coz I remember she telling me she was in love with him. and then a few minutes later, she comes over and starts chatting me up...like wtf! (I think he was looking for a 3some or something!)

ANYWAYS moving on, things didnt work out with him and she knew I liked her. I asked her out before but she said she needed time to think. (was very sad that the dude didnt like her back that way!) She said she liked me and all.. blah blah blah..

So we kissed the few times we were out. and then on Valentines night, we hooked up. She said she'd go out with me.

Grand so, 4 months of a relationship. everything was going well. but then about a few weeks ago, my grandad passed away, I had to go to his funeral so was out of the country for a week. She knew that. Grand. But then when I came back, she was COMPLETELY different.

Oh and I forgot to mention that she lives quite far away, so we only see each other in college or at nights out.

anyways,when I got back, there was nothing from her. A few days after I came back, nothing! Then I leave her a facebook comment saying "did you lose your phone?" coz she always loses her phone! Anyways, later on I get a txt saying "i'm so sorry, I didnt know you were back" (if she really cared, she would have noticed I was on facebook everyday since I came back!)

Anyways, things started to go downhill with approach of exams. she just started being real distant and cold towards me. When I texted her to see when her exams were finished, i got no reply. I left the same message on facebook, nothing. And not that i'm stalking her or anything, but like it comes up in my mini-feed that she's online everyday and commenting her friends etc! but just not writing back to my comment! So about a week later of her ignoring me, I txt her again saying "are you mad at me?" and not till AGES later, she writes back "no sorry i'm not mad at you, just have been stressed for the past few weeks about exams. Dont know what i want or wat i need. didnt want to stress you with exams etc. talk to you when exams are over. hope yours are ok" basically thats what the text was.

So. i'm kinda like wtf over the txt. coz if she's so stressed...why is she on facebook EVERYDAY chatting to friends?! But I carried on whatever I was doing. And the day she was finished her exams. I texted her "hope your exams went well". I got NO reply. She was of course on facebook. Nothing from her. So then next day I sent her a text saying "we need to talk". Next day, no reply. I was getting fairly pissed off with her at this stage! like its not on! Seriously! She's ignoring me for NO reason!! So I had no choice but to break up with her through text! I know that doing it through text is bad, but what the **** am I suppose to do if she's ignoring me!? But whats worst, is its been almost 2 weeks since I broke up with her and she hasnt replied to the break up or even facebooked me.

I'm not upset, just major pissed off at her. Even an explanation or something would be nice. This is just a bitchy way of saying "thanks for breaking up with me, I don't want to be your friend anymore anyways"

SO that is my rant! I really had nothing against her and wanted to end it on good terms, but honestly, I felt like i've just wasted 4 months of my life being with her after this kind of treatment! whats worst is I dont know WHY she's being sucha bitch!

EUGH!!

First girl I was in a relationship with. She was pretty hot. BUt **** that!

Plus, she was **** in bed!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 329 ✭✭!!!

:( I can't sleep either.

Is she bisexual? Were you her first girl? Maybe you were a bit of a rebound for her after the guy she liked didn't show interest, so "turned to lesbian" as an act of frustration.
    (Please don't take me on as being rude, I really don't want to come across that way!)

Anyway, whatever the case was there was no need for what she did, even though I do it all the time personally to guys, being honest. No matter how close I get to them I sometimes go a bit "ugh, sick of them" and just switch 'em off.

Btw I totally think you did the right thing by breaking up via text. Treat her as she treated you and whatnot, and as you said you had no other choice.

I sound like such a twat. It's late. Sorry for ****Ty advice, hope you feel better soon, and on a different note I hope your exams did go well. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 Looniatic

Haha! thanks !!! ! well thats the thing! I think I was the rebound! I came up with a conclusion that she's probably straight! Because I remember her best friend being REALLY mean to her when she "came out" all of a sudden after the dude rejected her. (her best friend was only mean to her because she knew she wasnt ACTUALLY bisexual!..she dont have problems with gays or bis) And so I should've known! Eugh!

Well it would be nice to know the reason anyways. And yea! I totally know what you mean about being "turned off guys"! I get that alot too! At the moment, i'm "turned off girls and guys!" hehehe! :cool:

Exams went well i think! At least I hope!! She didnt affect my exams to say the least! ;) She don't got that much influence on my life! hahaha:p

Hope you went to sleep soon enough!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭crotalus667

Looniatic wrote: »
    Haha! thanks !!! ! well thats the thing! I think I was the rebound! I came up with a conclusion that she's probably straight!
    That’s probably why she was s**t in bed :p

Any way you live you learn ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 523 ✭✭✭carly_86

Looniatic are u single?:D:D:P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭crotalus667

carly_86 wrote: »

Pffffffttttt :D:D:D

"Who dares wins"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 831 ✭✭✭DubArk

So about a week later of her ignoring me, I txt her again saying "are you mad at me?" and not till AGES later, she writes back "no sorry i'm not mad at you, just have been stressed for the past few weeks about exams. Dont know what i want or wat i need. didnt want to stress you with exams etc. talk to you when exams are over. hope yours are ok" basically thats what the text was.

Answer!!! Exams.....

I was getting fairly pissed off with her at this stage! like its not on! Seriously! She's ignoring me for NO reason!! So I had no choice but to break up with her through text! I know that doing it through text is bad, but what the **** am I suppose to do if she's ignoring me!? But whats worst, is its been almost 2 weeks since I broke up with her and she hasnt replied to the break up or even facebooked me.

Reason you havent been contacted!! Why would she??

DubArk wrote: »
    Answer!!! Exams.....

Reason you havent been contacted!! Why would she??

I hope I didnt come across as possessive in the relationship, because I was FAR from it. :cool:

Exams..hmm...well, being on facebook everyday and chatting away to friends didnt seem she was so "stressed" that she couldn't tell me what day she was finished her exams.

Why wouldn't she contact me after her exams?! Well seeing that we were together for 4 months ( i know thats not a long time but still!) you'd think we could even be friends?

Hahahahaha! :D

I suppose I am now.

Pffffffttttt :D:D:D

"Who dares wins"

:cool::cool: :D:D :p:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

I think she probably gained some prospective while you away. Either about herself or your relationship. You were the rebound and you were rejected previously by her. People like this are best avoided as they'll mess with your head.

Also, what's with all the smiles and flirting, this site is neither facebook nor gaydar.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 523 ✭✭✭carly_86

Hahahahaha! :D

I suppose I am now.

Sweet lets go 4 a drink

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,992 Mod ✭✭✭✭ixoy

Sweet lets go 4 a drink
    Take this sorta stuff to PM please. Keep the thread on topic (as much as this sorta thread can be).

Advertisement