Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boulderfist

Options
  • 15-06-2009 5:25am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 87 ✭✭

Anyone on this guys? Just started on that realm, seems ok so far! Im only level 10 and seen a few people around, and this is in the early hours of the morning. Don;t want t oend up on a crappy dead server, my worst fear!

Anyway, anyone that might be on there, I'd really appreciate some spare gold for the lower levels if possible? It's horrible not being able to even buy my spells :( It would of course be paid back.

Anyone one the realm give me a /w for a chat, name is Tarrbh, Horde Tauren Druid!

Looking forward to it! :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 660 ✭✭✭Claypigeon

I know people that used to play there but not anymore.

Get onto Outland EU, all irish there!

Horde?

Many good guilds? How many players are we talking?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Alliance...

Good banter and craic, not familiar with the guilds but I'm sure the lads are up to scratch.

No offense but I usually find the " well is there good guilds cause i only play good guilds" to be a null point since most people who ask that are wow plebs

(ala me)

get levelled, have the craic and laugh, raid and instance and if your decent and a required class im sure youll get an invite.

TheDoc wrote: »
    Alliance...

Good banter and craic, not familiar with the guilds but I'm sure the lads are up to scratch.

No offense but I usually find the " well is there good guilds cause i only play good guilds" to be a null point since most people who ask that are wow plebs

(ala me)

get levelled, have the craic and laugh, raid and instance and if your decent and a required class im sure youll get an invite.

How is "are there good guilds" a null point in choosing a server? Talking out your arse there; wanting to play in a good guild doesn't make you anything like a pleb.

• Advertisement
Advertisement