Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lost Ruck Sack between Drumcondra & Kevin street (8.10 - 8.30)

Options
  • 15-06-2009 9:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭

Hi there, I hope this is the right place to put this.

A Friend of mine cycled into Kevin Street Today (between 8.10 & 8.30) with a ruck sack attached to her bike.

Her route was Drumcondra Road, Capel St, Dublin Castle, Kevin Street.

Somewhere along the route she lost the ruck sack, it didn't contain much but she would really like to get it back. The bag itself is grey with a red floral design on it.

If anyone can help please reply to this message.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,263 ✭✭✭Varkov

If I found a bag on the street, Id take anything valuable and either chuck it in a bin or just kick it into the middle of the road.

I wouldn't bet on gettign i t back.

• Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭The Duk

and well done on being a complete scum bag!

If you ask me this thread shows you exactly whats wrong with this city :( ...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,567 ✭✭✭delta_bravo

The Duk wrote: »
    If you ask me this thread shows you exactly whats wrong with this city :( ...

This is the internet

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,208 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

If there's anything in it with a phone number someone might be in touch, especially if someone (a normal person) saw it fall off the bike.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭sunnyjim

I ended up driving up and down that exact route a few times today, and I didn't see anything like that in the cycle lane. I'm guessing that I would have noticed a bag!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

have you tried ringing kevin street and santry garda stations to see if it has been handed in?

As yet no luck, we've walked the route checking shops, bins, under cars etc. The Garda have been checked in Drumcondra, Kevin St. & in Dublin Castle.

It was a slim hope of getting it back but It may still appear.

Thanks once again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

Theres a black suitcase type bag with one of those handle things at a bus stop Sherrif St near Casleforbes st. I saw it on my way home last night & on my way in this morning. Looks like someone opened it and in it was an old rug. Sorry if this isnt any help to you at all. In fact, I'm sure it isn't :(

Hope you find your one though.

• Advertisement
Advertisement