Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sex videos/pictures?

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 443 ✭✭valery

This wrote: »
    Would you? Have you?

Ive recorded me and the OH having a sex a few times... it was good fun although Im the only one that has them, its not a I dont trust him... I dont trust anyone else using his computer!!!

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,262 ✭✭✭✭jester77

I have plenty of photos and vids of myself and the girlfriend. We sometimes do little self mini-shoots and send them to each other. The vids are a bit lame though, not very good at multi-tasking! It's just a bit of fun, spices things up and nice to have when away from each other over an extended period of time.

jester77 wrote: »
    I have plenty of photos and vids of myself and the girlfriend. We sometimes do little self mini-shoots and send them to each other. The vids are a bit lame though, not very good at multi-tasking! It's just a bit of fun, spices things up and nice to have when away from each other over an extended period of time.

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo:eek:

Look, I just aint got the bod for that kinda stuff anymore ok??:mad:

valery wrote: »
    nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo:eek:

Look, I just aint got the bod for that kinda stuff anymore ok??:mad:

You don't need a model bod to have fun with your partner. Once you trust them it's all that matters.

You don't need a model bod to have fun with your partner. Once you trust them it's all that matters.

oh , lots and lots and lots of fun :D:D:D:D:D :Dno prob. just aint goin to be recorded for " posterity" you know what i mean. anyway, you and your partner , good karma and have a ball:)

• Advertisement

oh , lots and lots and lots of fun :D:D:D:D:D :Dno prob. just aint goin to be recorded for " posterity" you know what i mean. anyway, you and your partner , good karma and have a ball:)

lol, we are only going to get more plump, wrinkly and saggy as the years go on, for posterity might be good to look back on in later years :D :eek:

lol, we are only going to get more plump, wrinkly and saggy as the years go on, for posterity might be good to look back on in later years :D :eek:

right, Im gonna guess you and your partner are twentyish.............you want to record your intimacy so both of you can look back at this when you are in your "sexties"( had to)...... probably give both of you heart attacks.:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 Kadie

Me and the Boyfriend have one recording, its locked away under password protected file on his computer, and it really does something for him, but it does nothing for me. I suppose its a common guy fantasy or something.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 Kadie

right, Im gonna guess you and your partner are twentyish.............you want to record your intimacy so both of you can look back at this when you are in your "sexties"( had to)...... probably give both of you heart attacks.:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Lol. Agreed, but ya know, it might be healthy for them to keep the sex life alive

Kadie wrote: »
    Me and the Boyfriend have one recording, its locked away under password protected file on his computer, and it really does something for him, but it does nothing for me. I suppose its a common guy fantasy or something.

as I said before sis, guys are wired up so differently to us. :D, I mean , I just dont get it either. :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 794 ✭✭✭RUDOLF289

Kadie, Valerie,

I think it is a recognised fact that men are more likely to be stimulated / turned on by images, whereas women are more likely to bearoused by the sense of touch and feelings. I suppose a classic example of men are from Mars and women are from Venus ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 311 ✭✭Corb

I wouldn't have the confidence to do it. And there's no way I'd be able to watch myself back, I'd be too busy picking out the flaws to enjoy it.

Corb wrote: »
    I wouldn't have the confidence to do it. And there's no way I'd be able to watch myself back, I'd be too busy picking out the flaws to enjoy it.

Same here, and I`D be too feckin embarrased. :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,058 ✭✭✭✭Abi

RUDOLF289 wrote: »
    Kadie, Valerie,

I think it is a recognised fact that men are more likely to be stimulated / turned on by images, whereas women are more likely to bearoused by the sense of touch and feelings.

I don't entirely agree with this, its a bit of a sweeping generalisation actually. I don't purposely look for images but when shown something I can find it quite arousing. Some just prefer to be the star of their own show ;)

Abigayle wrote: »
    I don't entirely agree with this, its a bit of a sweeping generalisation actually. I don't purposely look for images but when shown something I can find it quite arousing. Some just prefer to be the star of their own show ;)

Yeh, down through the years I have come across the odd erotic scenes in movies etc. and I would be telling porkies if i said i was not effected (turned on) by same. I just could not look at fliks of me and him indoors "goin at it" . dont know what that says about me , honestly. Am i a prude ? odd ?....:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,058 ✭✭✭✭Abi

Yeh, down through the years I have come across the odd erotic scenes in movies etc. and I would be telling porkies if i said i was not effected (turned on) by same. I just could not look at fliks of me and him indoors "goin at it" . dont know what that says about me , honestly. Am i a prude ? odd ?....:confused:

No, I don't think you are a prude. I think if you have body confidence, it helps. But to use an example I suppose, there are woman who rather turn out the lights so 'he wont see' anything we don't want him to see. But the fact of the matter is, turning out the lights doesnt switch off the sense of touch. Guys already know what we have under the duvet. Lack of confidence comes from ourselves, and if you make yourself do something new.. doesnt have to be anything major.. it can be pretty liberating, and the effort is always appreciated and adds some zing ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,497 ✭✭✭✭Dragan

RUDOLF289 wrote: »
    Kadie, Valerie,

I think it is a recognised fact that men are more likely to be stimulated / turned on by images, whereas women are more likely to bearoused by the sense of touch and feelings. I suppose a classic example of men are from Mars and women are from Venus ?

How is a cliche and example?:D

But you are right. As far as I am aware the majority of men are more turned on by the obvious, the majority of women are more turned on by the implied.

Abigayle wrote: »
    No, I don't think you are a prude. I think if you have body confidence, it helps. But to use an example I suppose, there are woman who rather turn out the lights so 'he wont see' anything we don't want him to see. But the fact of the matter is, turning out the lights doesnt switch off the sense of touch. Guys already know what we have under the duvet. Lack of confidence comes from ourselves, and if you make yourself do something new.. doesnt have to be anything major.. it can be pretty liberating, and the effort is always appreciated and adds some zing ;)

yeh, I see what you mean. :)

Advertisement