Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Painter Dublin 15

Options
  • 15-06-2009 11:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 29

Anyone know a good reasonably priced painter in Dublin 15 area?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 803 ✭✭✭flushje

I have a mate who has been painting 15 years. What do you need painted? PM me your details if you like.

• Registered Users Posts: 29 boarderuser

flushje wrote: »
    I have a mate who has been painting 15 years. What do you need painted? PM me your details if you like.

If you can PM me his name and number I can give him a call for a quote or appointment to drop out and have a look for a quote, 4 bedrooms, also one of the walls needs to be dry lined if you know of someone who could do that if he can't.

He is busy for the afternoon. Ill mention it to him as soon as soon as I get home.

flushje wrote: »
    He is busy for the afternoon. Ill mention it to him as soon as soon as I get home.

Great if he is interested in taking on a job and can do both painting and dry lining drop me his contact details in a pm.

Thanks

pm sent...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭VB

sent PM with contact details of a painter I got last year /year before.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,305 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Actually lads, any chance of PMing me those numbers as well. I'm looking for someone to do some painting as well. Cheers.

Thanks guys

• Registered Users Posts: 2,490 ✭✭✭amtc

I used Coolmine Decor a few years ago, found the work excellent. My parents got a good deal off them a few weeks ago as well

• Registered Users Posts: 43 goldfish

Looking for a painter for a rental property in Dublin 15. Can anyone on this thread pass on details?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭irisheddie

pm sent

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5 yvonkey

Can you please PM me too??? We need to find a painter this week for a rental property in Islandbridge... sitting room, hall, stairs, landing, kitchen and bathroom!!

Thanks a million!

• Registered Users Posts: 3 katie02

Could you please PM me the details too? Looking for someone to paint a hall and one bedroom in an apartment in Ashtown hopefully in next week or so.

Thanks!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 le1051

heres a painter and decoreter number that i got last year <snip> there prices were great for the work that was put in.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 chrisacm

I own a decorating company called <snip>. We are fully insured, C2 and vat registered. <snip>. Free quotations. <snip>

chrisacm, if you wish to advertise please contact sales@boards.ie. In the meantime, should anyone wish to avail of this poster's services please PM him.

sorry for putting in website folks

• Registered Users Posts: 7 joop

Hi,

If anyone still has those numbers can you PM them to me too? Have apartment in the D15 area and would like to get it painted.

Thank you..
    J

Pm me and i'll reply with details. Chris

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 rabinc-74

<SNIP>

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Curraghpark

Anybody know of painter in Dublin 15? Two bedrooms, bathroom, landing, sitting room & kitchen. Looking for a good price!

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Keels

Hi Guys, I know this is a relatively old thread, but I am looking for a reasonably priced painter in the Dublin 15 area or who will travel to Dublin 15 to paint the outside semi detached house? Thanks :o

• Registered Users Posts: 1,633 ✭✭✭chucknorris

Keels wrote: »
    Hi Guys, I know this is a relatively old thread, but I am looking for a reasonably priced painter in the Dublin 15 area or who will travel to Dublin 15 to paint the outside semi detached house? Thanks :o

Power painters.

You'll find them online. I can personally speak for them.

Reasonably priced is something you need to work out for your own budget ;)

http://www.powerpainting.ie/

• Registered Users Posts: 21 bighorsebiceps

Portraits ? I've got a great contact in Lucan she's brillaint

• Registered Users Posts: 2,840 ✭✭✭Arciphel

Power painters.

You'll find them online. I can personally speak for them.

Reasonably priced is something you need to work out for your own budget ;)

http://www.powerpainting.ie/

Another recommendation for Power Painting from me ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 21 bighorsebiceps

Let me know if your interested in getting
    Paintings of musicians, family, actors etc.
    I can honestly say the artwork i've got done by a girl in Lucan is affordable and amazingly brillaint

• Registered Users Posts: 10 dsouths

Can anyone send me some details of reliable painters? I'm in Dublin 3 area & need the whole house painted

Thanks!

The Dublin City forum would probably be a better bet for you.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement