Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Greyhound Syndicate

Options
  • 15-06-2009 12:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 40

Hi everyone

Some friends and I joined a syndicate in the good auld days, but now three of us have lost our jobs and can no longer afford the monthly payments...is there anyone interested in buying our share out? I can PM the details etc..

Please help!:)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭Dan Chipowski

Feel free to PM me a little more details, might be able to sort something out depending on location and the details.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,907 ✭✭✭✭Kristopherus

Feel free to PM me a little more details, might be able to sort something out depending on location and the details.

Same here, please

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,696 ✭✭✭mark renton

Effigy wrote: »
    Hi everyone

Some friends and I joined a syndicate in the good auld days, but now three of us have lost our jobs and can no longer afford the monthly payments...is there anyone interested in buying our share out? I can PM the details etc..

Please help!:)

PM details please

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭Jim05

pm me details as well please - thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭gaherne

pm details please

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 436 ✭✭Vas_Guy

PM me as well please

Advertisement