Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Garmin Edge 305 with HR monitor

Options
  • 15-06-2009 12:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭

As new 305 Edge with heart rate monitor. Used 4 times. It's a brilliant gadget but too much of a gadget for me - I know I'll never make the most of it's possibilities. They're roughly 275 euro from Wiggle/CRC at the moment.
    Will sell for 180euro.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 421 ✭✭SetOverSet

Greyspoke wrote: »
    As new 305 Edge with heart rate monitor. Used 4 times. It's a brilliant gadget but too much of a gadget for me - I know I'll never make the most of it's possibilities. They're roughly 275 euro from Wiggle/CRC at the moment.
    Will sell for 180euro.

Does this have a cadence sensor?

• Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭Greyspoke

No cadence sensor but I believe that it's available as an add on

No cadence sensor but I believe that it's available as an add on

Just had a quick look at Garmin's site, and yeah, it looks like you can get it as an add-on alright. Assuming you're based in Dublin, i'll take it off you...

Cheers!, PM'd you.

Sold to SetOverSet - Thanks!

• Advertisement

Sold to SetOverSet - Thanks!

Delivered and everything. Thanks!

Advertisement