Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Garmin Nuvi 710

Options
  • 15-06-2009 1:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

Hi There,

Sorry if I'm in the wrong section but can anyone tell me how i can tell if my Garmin 710 will work in Europe?

I have never bought any new maps for it & if I look to select a country outside of Ireland, it won't let me....however, it worked for my sister in the UK so was wondering does it only pick up area when you are actually there?

I'm looking for Italy to be exact, but you get the general idea? I have no issue buying a map for Europe but would like to know if I can be sure I don't have it before I waste money?

Many thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,939 ✭✭✭mikedragon32

It might be set for UK & Ireland. European maps are generally extra if they weren't already provided when you bought it, then you'd have to pay to buy the maps.

The experts in the Tech section might know more. Moving it there!

• Registered Users Posts: 23 D0nal

Same issue. I will be driving in both France an Germany this year. Do I need to do anything with this sat nav in order to use this there? I have not updated it since I got it.

Advertisement