Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

best selection of peeptoe platforms?

• 15-06-2009 1:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭

Hello,

i'm looking for shoes for my wedding day - i'm wearing a short 50s style dress so the shoes will be vital part of ensemble. I'm thinking peeptoe/platforms - not set on any colour- the dress is ivory so i think teal or pink might be nice to add something different. would love an ivory/orange two tone but don't expect to find anything so specific. Where is best to go looking for the perfect cutesy peeptoe? shops or sites... will try and do research online before i head out on foot!

thanks for ur help.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭2xj3hplqgsbkym

Use www.shopstyle.co.uk . It's my favourite site, you can search for orange platform shoes or whatever you're looking for then it gives you loads to choose from and a liink to the site/shop.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 leanne923

Try Gumtree.ie there's a girl there selling Jimmy Choo's and Louboutin's and specifically designer wedding shoes i.e. the traditional ivory shoes!

She also has some really funky shoes you could have a look at them!!

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭corasam

great site, thanks!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 star65

leanne923 wrote: »
    Try Gumtree.ie there's a girl there selling Jimmy Choo's and Louboutin's and specifically designer wedding shoes i.e. the traditional ivory shoes!

She also has some really funky shoes you could have a look at them!!

I wonder who that girl could be?? I wonder does she realise how illegal her counterfeit importing activities are and that she's been reported for it??

Bet she does now!

ciao bella

Advertisement