Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Belhaven's Best

• 15-06-2009 1:47pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 352 ✭✭

Hi Guys,

Was in Edinburgh before christmas and was drinkin the local brew. Comin home I got a tray of cans and have to say they were lovely.
    I think it is like a soft smooth ale. Not much alc content but went down well all the same.
    My question is do any of you know if it is available outside Scotland. Been to Glasgow loads of times and never really saw it there.

The cans I got were draught cans. The pint in the shop was ice cold draught aswell. Would love to get me hands on some cans for these warm summer days. Some of the beer connoisseur's here have to know where I can lay my hands on it.

Link if you have never heard of it. :D
    Tagged:

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 11,891 Mod ✭✭✭✭BeerNut

Never seen it on sale here, sorry. Beers of Europe do it, though, and will deliver.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 352 ✭✭git_ireland

BeerNut wrote: »
    Never seen it on sale here, sorry. Beers of Europe do it, though, and will deliver.

Thanks Beernut,

Thats a pity, it wasnt a king of beers but just went down so well.Whats that website like from ordering to delivery. How does it come?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 850 ✭✭✭mayto

I had Belhaven Twisted Thistle IPA last year in Finland would you believe. It was a really good beer with a floral/grapefruit aroma iirc. Would really like to try it myself again, pity beersofeurope do not stock it.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 11,891 Mod ✭✭✭✭BeerNut

mayto wrote: »
    Would really like to try it myself again, pity beersofeurope do not stock it.
    I think Sainsbury's have it now and again: a wee bit more convenient than Finland.

Advertisement