Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Leggings on there own?

• 15-06-2009 2:24pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 162 ✭✭

Have notice more and more girls out there wearing leggings on there own, as in not with a long top or dress or skirt. Seen a girl in liffely valley yesterday with a green t-shirt over a long brown sleeved top and brown leggings. It looked really well on her.

I love leggings. Dont think Id be brave enough to wear them like that though.

Whats peoples opinion on this matter?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭2xj3hplqgsbkym

Yes I agree with you, you do have to be very brave- also very skinny and have a great ass. I think it can look quite trashy if it's just with a t-shirt though, but might be nice with a classy top. Also have seen young girls wearing them and because the leggings are stretched over their ass you can practically see through them and read the tag on their knickers! So be careful:pac:

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 8,490 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fluorescence

Never ever ever ever ever ever!! With a skirt or long t-shirt or something leggings look great.... but they're not trousers. I wish people would stop wearing them like that *facepalm* I don't wanna see your ass!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 jaaavaaa

I think it looks ridiculous no matter how skinny you are ... but I'm just not a fan of leggings in general.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭smileysurfer

there just too tight and revealing!! theres nothing good about leggings on their own! No matter how skinny you are! If your really skinny they make you look too skinny and if your not skinny they make you look huge! no one wins :confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 686 ✭✭✭insert-gear

looks ridiculous and very tacky imo. And you need to have the PERFECT ass to get away with it. Not worth it!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 867 ✭✭✭giddybootz

HATE it...not even on the hottest girl rocking the hottest body! Was havin lunch with my dad one day and this hot, toned blond stood up beside us wearing only leggings and a short top and i could see her thong perfectly right down to a little LS sewn onto them. Hidious!

And as for this new trend of chung-wuns wearing leggings and a tight belly top (possibly actually sports bras)...*SHUDDER*

I love leggings.....with skirts, dress and LONG tops!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

I used to wear leggings on their own but I was a 7 year old child and it was the early 90s. They just look silly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 491 ✭✭*Lees*

I saw someone yesterday wearing leggings on their own and she had a really jiggly butt and it looked so bad!!! I can't imagine anyone getting away with it, such a bad look!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,604 ✭✭✭xOxSinéadxOx

don't do it. even if you are a size 4 they look ridiculous. THEY'RE NOT PANTS!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

Only with a great pair of legs and an ass you could bounce coins off of i.e. 18 yrs old and Eastern European...otherwise dont bother. There are enough flabby arses and fat thighs around the country i.e. 99% of irish women.

partyguinness banned for a week for continued trolling/flaming.

• Advertisement
Advertisement