Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The poor pup!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 292 ✭✭babystrawberry

I saw this earlier on and was just appalled!

The fact the pup was rescued is great but a week old pup who more than likley will not ahve had any of its vaccinations who was flushed down a toilet into god knows what begs you to consider what it could actually 'pick up' :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 699 ✭✭✭aoife2k

Omigod I can't believe that happened!!!!! I don't think kids of that age should be let handle puppies of that age... Poor little Dyno

• Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭Crafty-Chel

OMG thats shocking but thats what small kids do...

but when you think about it its kinda funny...poor little fella

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kraggy

What the hell is a week old puppy doing without its mother?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 127 ✭✭evogirl

OMG thats shocking but thats what small kids do...

but when you think about it its kinda funny...poor little fella
    omg.. I dont find it funny at all. Kids of that age should be nowhere near such young pups. Although if you ask me, a 4 year old should have known what he was doin was wrong. :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 435 ✭✭Gordon Gekko

evogirl wrote: »
    Although if you ask me, a 4 year old should have known what he was doin was wrong. :mad:

+1

evogirl wrote: »
    omg.. I dont find it funny at all. Kids of that age should be nowhere near such young pups. Although if you ask me, a 4 year old should have known what he was doin was wrong. :mad:

dont get me wrong i know kids of that age shouldnt be left alone with puppies, and if the pup had died it wouldnt have been funny, but all was well and i think a bit of a laff should be aloud :o

• Registered Users Posts: 3,282 ✭✭✭BlackWizard

This is exactly why I use the washing machine.

This is exactly why I use the washing machine.

lol

this reminds me of the time my cat decided he wanted to sleep in the tumbledryer, my otherhalf threw in a pile of clothes, turned it on and sat wondering what was goin thump thump thump.... twas funny when he opened the door n a cat flew out....

• Registered Users Posts: 383 ✭✭PinkTulips

****in hell, why is she letting 4 year olds play with baby pups?!

i have a 4 yo and a 2yo and when we have kittens in the house they're in lock down out of the kids reach. we put them in a travel cot to avoid them being pulled out of the nest and once they can climb out of that the kids aren't allowed out of our sight in case they're annoying them... and lord knows they try!

slightly dubious as to that pup being a 'cocker spanial' too... surely that's a lab or a retreiver?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭fionav3

kraggy wrote: »
    What the hell is a week old puppy doing without its mother?

Exactly my thoughts too! And if the mother is there then that's almost as bad; why in sod's name are these people breeding puppies and then leaving their four year old so unsupervised with them he gets to flush a tiny puppy down the toilet?!!!! :mad: It's disgusting and I'm sorry, Crafty-chel, but even though the puppy survived I fail to see the funny side of this. I think it's very sad and I shudder to think how that pup will grow up if that's the start in life he gets. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 842 ✭✭✭Lauragoesmad

PinkTulips wrote: »
    slightly dubious as to that pup being a 'cocker spanial' too... surely that's a lab or a retreiver?
    Deffo! Cockers are that size at 6-8 weeks not one week!

Advertisement