Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

galway city accommodation near city centre

Options
  • 15-06-2009 3:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 54,361 ✭✭✭✭

any good accommodation near the city centre,looking for 2 singles and as cheap as possible

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭nycman

If you're looking for value there are 4 hostels in the centre. Kinlay House, The Salmon Weir Hostel, Snoozles and Sleepzone.

They're your best bet I believe

• Registered Users Posts: 25,966 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

Short term: www.hostelworld.com (nothing like advice from people who've actually stayed there).

Long term: www.daft.ie (IBTL!)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 285 ✭✭pointofnoreturn

Headshot wrote: »
    any good accommodation near the city centre,looking for 2 singles and as cheap as possible
    I like the title "galway city accommodation near city centre" as if you check daft and use the search to look for city center, it give you results in places like renmore and knocknacara. Tired of people listing places that are miles out side city center

Some places on prospect hill are cheap,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,981 ✭✭✭[-0-]

JustMary wrote: »
    Short term: www.hostelworld.com (nothing like advice from people who've actually stayed there).

Long term: www.daft.ie (IBTL!)

Don't use daft for long term, use the Galway Advertiser. It's much better for Galway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 Authorin

[-0-] wrote: »
    Don't use daft for long term, use the Galway Advertiser. It's much better for Galway.

I used daft and got an apartment on forster st and haven't looked back since, so don't rule it out.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,634 ✭✭✭jenno86

Authorin wrote: »
    I used daft and got an apartment on forster st and haven't looked back since, so don't rule it out.

I don't understand? Why haven't you looked back? Did something happen?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 522 ✭✭✭KevinVonSpiel

jenno86 wrote: »
    I don't understand? Why haven't you looked back? Did something happen?

I think it's a one way street...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 Authorin

I think it's a one way street...

It because the "intelligent" light system is the other direction. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 25,966 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

[-0-] wrote: »

I agree. But have you noticed how the mods have to recommend daft, and close the thread, now that boards and daft are part of the same happy family. And I really wanted to tease 'em with "IBTL" ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭moonandstars

LookING FOR 1 or 2 people to share with.. in town or nearby need rent allowance and parking. cheers.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Where to look for accommodation:
    Advertiser
    Daft

Street index

Anyone can PM moonandstars but I'm locking this thread as the forum is not a poster wall.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement