Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anywhere I can obtain crime statistics for Dublin

Options
  • 15-06-2009 3:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭

Hi there

I'm looking to see is there anywhere I can obtain a list of all serious crimes committed in Dublin city over say, the past five years. I'm using it for to compile a "crime map" of Dublin.

Thanks

L

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

• Registered Users Posts: 78,423 ✭✭✭✭Victor

lenovoguy wrote: »
    I'm using it for to compile a "crime map" of Dublin.
    They probably won't give you the level of information you want. They might break down by garda district, but not by station, street, etc.

Unless you pay big time.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 combibox

Maybe someone could compile crime stats in an area versus the ridiculous price of property in the same place.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,235 ✭✭✭returnNull

combibox wrote: »
    Maybe someone could compile crime stats in an area versus the ridiculous price of property in the same place.

thread is over 4 years old.......BRAINS!BRAIIIIINS!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

returnNull wrote: »
    thread is over 4 years old.......BRAINS!BRAIIIIINS!

Thanks for reporting it instead of posting a "witty" reply on thread... oh wait... :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement