Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Photo Comp - Waterford Related

• 15-06-2009 3:32pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 866 ✭✭✭

posting here rather than the photography section as this is Waterford related ...

haven't heard it on the station at all

What I love About Waterford Photography Competition

Winner: Canon EOS 1000 professional Camera and an A1 size canvas of your picture
    Two runners up will receive an A1 canvas print of their pictures

http://www.wlrfm.com/Home/carousel/WaterfordPhotographyCompetition.aspx

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,362 ✭✭✭Trotter

I'm going to embarrass all the established photographers here by blowing this competition out of the water. Fajitas and Kensutz and the rest of ye.. don't bother. I've got this one.

Now.. where's the on button again..... :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

Im just gonna write Up The Deise on me arse and take a picture :pac:

My arse is a fantastic thing about waterford. All the tourists seem to love it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,191 ✭✭✭kensutz

Trotter wrote: »
    I'm going to embarrass all the established photographers here by blowing this competition out of the water. Fajitas and Kensutz and the rest of ye.. don't bother. I've got this one.

Now.. where's the on button again..... :D

Don't worry, I have too many cameras as it is. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

forget it, i have a nokia 5800 with 3.2mp camera!!!!!! It'll be like hd tv. I already know what i'm gonna do,

A picture of howdoo with a single tear on his cheek looking at an empty flagon of lindon village. I could even make it sepian to add that canne film festivle effecr

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,728 ✭✭✭dazftw

I actually full on believe someone on this forum/boards is going to win.. :eek:

Ive entered some............... photos............. ;)

Network with your people: https://www.builtinireland.ie/

• Advertisement
Advertisement