Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What is your favourite aftershave on a man? dont be shy now!

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

Mine is by some crowd who normally make pens.

I have a terrible sense of smell so probably not the best to judge if it's nice or not... but I do tend to get complimented on it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 49 polevault

Chic for men is amazing. Can never find it though! Got my bro to scour Italy for it when he was there, and he came up trumps with a bottle.

hugo boss is ok but i feel nightclub toilets have ruined the joy for me. Its the initial hit i get when i walk into a toilet and two drunk guys are dousing themselves in it. Dont want to smell like the aftershave supplied in toilets anymore. Deffo important to wear something that nobody else has, always gets a good reaction from lady friends on a night out!.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,375 ✭✭✭fonpokno

An ex of mine wore Escada Magnetism and it is just the single greatest smell in the world. Weak at the knees is not the word.

Nyom.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 129 ✭✭baileyjackson

Armani Remix, sex!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,844 ✭✭✭shivvyban

issey miyake (I think its the original one) - mmmm, luckily its the BF's favourite as well!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 344 ✭✭joeduggan

i have joop, tommy boy, and Amen. anyone like those ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭Cassidy1

Joop is definitely the best one!? Cant help but go mmmm. Every man should have it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 Ragana22

Jean Paul Gaultier "Fragile"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

I've armaani code, diesel only the brave and JPG

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,658 ✭✭✭✭Peyton Manning

Sean John - Unforgivable is the single greatest aftershave out there. Been meaning to get the new one for a while now actually. I also have some Armani Attitude and Armani Diamond, both very nice smells.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,143 ✭✭✭ironictoaster

Archimedes wrote: »
    Sean John - Unforgivable is the single greatest aftershave out there. Been meaning to get the new one for a while now actually. I also have some Armani Attitude and Armani Diamond, both very nice smells.

Haha, my brother got me that to annoy me two Christmases ago because the ad for it on TV use to piss me off! Great smell though.

• Site Banned Posts: 5,676 ✭✭✭jayteecork

anyone like joop!?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭Maddison

Eau de soap.....cant beat a freshly washed man.....love when the OH has just had a shave:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

/Edit/

Apologies for unintended offence.

/edit/

• Registered Users Posts: 8,085 ✭✭✭Xiney

Hagar, we don't allow offensive jokes on this forum.

I appreciate your cooperation.

Ta.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 Lively-Blonde

boss by hugo boss makes me weak at the knees!!! YUM YUM:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 494 ✭✭trio

Joop! seems to one of those wierd ones that succeed despite having almost no advertising.

I've heard it's gorgeous - must have a sniff next time I see it, I'm curious now.

When I was in my 20s I'd have gone gaga over anyone wearing Hugo. But it's shocking strong stuff. To be applied with a light touch only.

Nowadays I'm loving an oldie but a goodie. Davidoff Cool Water. Sweet Mother of God but that stuff would make Brian Cowan sexually attractive.

And the eye-candy of Sawyer from Lost was a fairly good move too....;)

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭Rayven199

Mmmm Aqua Di Gio or Hugo Boss Edts (for men) (not sure of the right name, its in a black and grey tall box) they are so savage that I actually wear them myself!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭Otis Driftwood

Jean Paul Gaultier Le Male FTW.

• Registered Users Posts: 40 butterflydream

The Abercrombie and Fitch aftershave.......omg it makes me go weak at the knees, my friends as well. I suppose it depends on your age though, I dont know anyone over the age of 26 who wears it:rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

I love his natural smell.. within reason of course.. I'm don't mean after he's run a mile or anything ;) just that distincive hint I get from his skin when he's not wearing any cologne.. Makes me go all wobbly :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,283 ✭✭✭PrivateEye

*male lurking*

Thanks folks!

Interesting comments on a few of the classics.

I've stuck by my guns and never moved from Lacoste Essential (Or Lacoste 'Green' as its become known :rolleyes:) , gets good comments and isn't exactly overpowering.

Saying that I've Hugo Boss up there somewhere too and judging by this thread Hugo in the Winrawr.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭Otis Driftwood

The thing I find with Hugo is that there are crap loads of blokes that use it,particularly the 16/17 to 24/25 age bracket.

My kid brother (20) uses nothing else,same with his buddies.

I got a bottle of 212 sexy man for christmas and I must say its pretty damn nice,not over powering (like Joop) and not too common (like HB).

Still though,JPG is definitly tops for me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭poms

Oh I just can't keep my hands off my man when he wears Dolce and Gabbana The One ooooohhhhh!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

The Abercrombie and Fitch aftershave.......omg it makes me go weak at the knees, my friends as well. I suppose it depends on your age though, I dont know anyone over the age of 26 who wears it:rolleyes:
    I had a bottle of that I got in Vegas and loved it. When the house got robbed, the fcukers took that too :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 g1rl

sillyputty wrote: »
    +1

Everytime i smell it they have my complete undivided attention....

Boyfriend wears it - it's addictive. And he used to wear Joop in his poorer days too, i think both are yum.

Advertisement