Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Immaturity

Options
  • 15-06-2009 3:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,315 ✭✭✭

My wife said I'm too immature and if I don't grow up it's gonna erect a barrier between us.

Ha ha ha, erect.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 336 ✭✭cianl1

Stolen off sickipedia and you know it.:(:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,575 ✭✭✭patmac

cianl1 wrote: »
    As opposed to all the wonderful, original, funny and humourous jokes that you've posted, that no-one can find.

I stole that bit of this thread http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055593105

• Registered Users Posts: 33,841 ✭✭✭✭Penn

Homer wrote: »
    My wife said I'm too immature and if I don't grow up it's gonna erect a barrier between us.

Ha ha ha, erect.

haha. Reminds me of this:

David VanDriessen: You know, this could be a real positive experience for you guys. There's a wonderful and exciting world out there when we discover that we don't need TV to entertain us.
    Butt-head: Huh huh huh. He said, "Anus."
    Beavis: Entertain us, anus. Oh, yeah.
    David VanDriessen: Have you guys heard a word I've said?
    Butt-head: Uh, yeah. Anus.
    Beavis: I]chuckling[/I Yeah, yeah. Yeah, I heard it, too.

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,606 ✭✭✭Carroller16

erect and anus ha!... uranus ha!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,315 ✭✭✭Homer

cianl1 wrote: »

Did I claim to have made that up? Eh no? Yes it is from sickipedia but so what?

It made a few people laugh and that's what this forum is all about.

If you don't like it use the rating system that is in place.

Or maybe contribute a joke or two of your own? Whether original material or "stolen" from sickipedia or elsewhere!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 336 ✭✭cianl1

Homer wrote: »
    Did I claim to have made that up? Eh no? Yes it is from sickipedia but so what?

It made a few people laugh and that's what this forum is all about.

If you don't like it use the rating system that is in place.

Or maybe contribute a joke or two of your own? Whether original material or "stolen" from sickipedia or elsewhere!

No, no, I'm not trying to offend anyone. Just pointing out. Perhaps the wording could have been a bit better. Sorry man. I'll get to work on posting some myself, later on...

Advertisement