Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Murphy's Stout

• 15-06-2009 4:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,494 ✭✭✭

8 packs of Murphy's Draught Stout are half price in Tesco so 8 cans of Murphys for around 8euro. Great price.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,220 ✭✭✭cojomo2

8 packs of Murphy's Draught Stout are half price in Tesco so 8 cans of Murphys for around 8euro. Great price.

only 4%alc

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,494 ✭✭✭ronbyrne2005

cojomo2 wrote: »
    only 4%alc

And? Guinness is only 4.2%. #Draught stout is usually very pricey so a euro a can is a good deal IMO.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,220 ✭✭✭cojomo2

And? Guinness is only 4.2%. #Draught stout is usually very pricey so a euro a can is a good deal IMO.

Agreed.:D Just pointing it out.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

Great, have been waiting for another offer on guinness and this will be good for a change. Many prefer murphys in offies, this is 500ml right? Is there a widget? not that I mind, I drink guinness straight from the can, and have converted many who thought it was sacrilege to do so.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,494 ✭✭✭ronbyrne2005

rubadub wrote: »
    Great, have been waiting for another offer on guinness and this will be good for a change. Many prefer murphys in offies, this is 500ml right? Is there a widget? not that I mind, I drink guinness straight from the can, and have converted many who thought it was sacrilege to do so.

Yeah, 500ml with widget. Doesnt seem to be advertised on their online store but defo got it in my local Tesco.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Yeah, 500ml with widget. Doesnt seem to be advertised on their online store but defo got it in my local Tesco.

Ye, they only have 4 packs online for some reason :confused:

tescoietheworldsleading.png

• Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭stevej

great find - much nicer than Guinness anyway

cojomo2 wrote: »
    only 4%alc

There's always one.

Thanks OP

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 ferger

how come they do not sell in bulk?
    I wish there was 24cans of Murphy's for 24euros :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,582 ✭✭✭WalterMitty

ferger wrote: »
    how come they do not sell in bulk?
    I wish there was 24cans of Murphy's for 24euros :pac:
    They do but you need a cork passport to buy one.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,054 ✭✭✭✭Basq

ferger,

Please do not bump old threads with questions.

Closed!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement