Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What do you do all day?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,552 ✭✭✭Bobalicious93

Get up
    Go jogging/Gym
    Breakfast
    Football Manager
    Dinner
    Football Manager
    2/3 Episodes of Battlestar Galactica
    Bed

Average day atm. Battlestar to be replaced by Lost when I finish it. Keep getting nagged by friends to start watching it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 929 ✭✭✭TheCardHolder

My schedule has changed:

9.00- Get up and shower
    10- Bus into town
    11- Fundraise for charity around town or wherever
    6- Bus home
    7- Watch tv & Food

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

Battlestar to be replaced by Lost when I finish it. Keep getting nagged by friends to start watching it :)
    I pity you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,552 ✭✭✭Bobalicious93

I pity you

Because it's so shit or so addictive? :D

I'm open to suggestions.......*gets idea for thread*........wait a minute.....

Because it's so shit or so addictive? :D

I'm open to suggestions.......*gets idea for thread*........wait a minute.....
    Option A there alice

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 91 ✭✭Napoli

I work in my family's restaurant all day. I reckon I'll have made €3000 by the end of the summer.

Don't waste your summer in front of the TV. You'll become one of those morons who thinks they're funny because they quote lines from a TV show whereas in reality no one gets the reference and just think they're an idiot.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭A Neurotic

Napoli wrote: »
    I work in my family's restaurant all day. I reckon I'll have made €3000 by the end of the summer.

Don't waste your summer in front of the TV. You'll become one of those morons who thinks they're funny because they quote lines from a TV show whereas in reality no one gets the reference and just think they're an idiot.

...like a FOX!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

That's just rude that is

GAH! So bored!

phasers wrote: »
    That's just rude that is

GAH! So bored!

Wasn't aimed at anyone in particular...just a general rant. You know the type!

If your bored why don't you use the summer to learn a new language? The internet is a great resource. I suggest Italian, I may even help you out if you're nice to me :pac:

If your bored why don't you use the summer to learn a new language? The internet is a great resource. I suggest Italian, I may even help you out if you're nice to me :pac:
    Easy there Romeo :p

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11,148 ✭✭✭✭KnifeWRENCH

If your bored why don't you use the summer to learn a new language?
    I'm thinking about doing that actually. I'd like to learn Portuguese: just 'cause I really like the way it sounds.

I know one sentence: "Estas sapatas estao apertadas"
    It means "these shoes are tight!" :D

Easy there Romeo :p

It's my smooth, slick Italian side coming out

Learning isn't fun :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,231 ✭✭✭Fad

Overthinking things isnt fun.

Enjoy your life........

If that entails wasting your time watching mind numbing shíte, go for it.

Fad wrote: »
    Overthinking things isnt fun.

Enjoy your life........

If that entails wasting your time watching mind numbing shíte, go for it.
    Wow, somebody has their serious hat on.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,231 ✭✭✭Fad

Wow, somebody has their serious hat on.

Nah this

Annoyed me for some reason *shrugs*

Fad wrote: »
    Nah this

Annoyed me for some reason *shrugs*
    That was fair enough, it did come off as a bit condescending

Learning a language is always a good idea. Learning anything is a good idea, really. Find a topic that you're interested in and learn as much as you possibly can about it.

I've started learning a new language since the end of the Leaving: Attic Greek (ancient Greek). 'tis a tricky one to try and learn - with a whole new alphabet and all that - but I should be well on my way with it in a few years... I'm not too worried about being able to speak it; I only want to be able to read fluently in it, really.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭donmeister

What do I do all day.........mhhhhhhh......

eh...........procrastinate?

Fuck me,for the >4 summers I always say I'll yano try and stick to a routine,to to the gym, have a proper diet, get a job,have regular sleeping,do fun stuff etc etc but what actually happens is that I always put off/dont stick to it and so I end up with the exact opposite! (Convenient and requires no effort) So meh!

Basically:
    Get Up
    Home and Away (sad,I know :D)
    Head out
    Dinner
    Ps3
    Internet/or drinking at weekends
    Bed

At the end of the day,if your doing what makes you happy,happy out! :pac:

That was fair enough, it did come off as a bit condescending
    And then he tries to chat you up :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 399 ✭✭lou91

Well, I'd love to stay and chat, but you're a total bitch

• Closed Accounts Posts: 264 ✭✭TheManWho

In the twenty odd day's since I finished the leaving I have done the following

-Taught myself to juggle

That's about it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,362 ✭✭✭K4t

I'm grounded for 'extremely excessive drinking and causing trauma to my parents'. Tis great. I'm reading an economics book for college. I'm waiting on a job though so at least I can get out of the house for that. Summer rocks.

• Registered Users Posts: 942 ✭✭✭whadabouchasir

TheManWho wrote: »
    -Taught myself to juggle
    I tried to do this by jugggling grapefruits in the shop where i work,but then I got caught.Had trouble explaining my way out of that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

K4t wrote: »
    I'm grounded for 'extremely excessive drinking and causing trauma to my parents'. Tis great. I'm reading an economics book for college. I'm waiting on a job though so at least I can get out of the house for that. Summer rocks.

How did your parents manage to ground you? :confused:

Piste wrote: »
    Cement?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭A Neurotic

I have just gotten up *sigh*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,362 ✭✭✭K4t

Piste wrote: »
    Well, when you have no job and thus no income it's pretty easy tbh! And plus I'm on medication too so it's probably well that they did. One good thing is that I'm reading more than I probably would otherwise and I'm going to save a fortune on drink next year!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,532 ✭✭✭WolfForager

Work, Playstation, TV, baords.ie, Gym, Bed.

Pretty much got everything in there...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

K4t wrote: »
    Well, when you have no job and thus no income it's pretty easy tbh! And plus I'm on medication too so it's probably well that they did. One good thing is that I'm reading more than I probably would otherwise and I'm going to save a fortune on drink next year!

"If you leave the house, you can't have your lifesaving meds...."

Advertisement