Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chorus DNS cache.

Options
  • 15-06-2009 4:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Does anyone know how often Chorus NTL update their DNS cache?
    I moved a website to a new server over two weeks ago (May 29th) and Chorus customers are still not able to view it.

Rang them to find out but was told they couldn't tell me as I didn't have an account with them. Must be top secret :rolleyes:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 567 ✭✭✭bonnieprince

In my previous life eircom used to advise any dns requests or mx changes should be requested before 13:00 each day so they would be loaded at 17:00. I would assume upc dns servers should be updated every 12 hours like most other servers.
    hth.
    bp

• Registered Users Posts: 9 djmetric

I'm still getting calls from Chorus NTL users saying they can't access our website.
    If you're an NTL customer would you mind telling me if you see the word "test" on this page...
    www (dot) furtherlearningacademy (dot) com

Advertisement