Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mp5k conversion

Options
  • 15-06-2009 6:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 23

hey does anybody know where i can get an mp5k front end conversion kit like this?965135092.jpg[IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/Other/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot.jpg[/IMG]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,205 ✭✭✭Firekitten

That is the maruzen GBB mp5k charger.

Galxy, for some reason reproduce the ugly beast.

The silencer is just that.

Hope that helps

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 Blanchy

i have the galaxy mp5k-pdw so im lookin to get that front end on it lol its so ugly its beautiful

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

it used to be on ebaybanned, not sure if its still there though., :)

damn cant find it there must be gone :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,614 ✭✭✭Toasty113

Heres a jing jong version of the RIS kit from ehobbyasia: http://shop.ehobbyasia.com/jing-gong-ras-handguard-for-mp5k-mkjs18.html

I think theres a Tokyo Marui version available from uncompany aswell

I'm gonna get that for my MP5K myself, that and the M4 stock converter. Beauttiful in its difference:D

• Advertisement

Thanks! thats exactly what i was lookin for:D any idea how much shippin would cost on that?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,614 ✭✭✭Toasty113

Click add to cart, then when your in your cart theres a way to estimate shipping at the bottom of the page. Probably be $20 or less I'd say theres a minimum charge kinda thing in ehobby I think so if you want anything else you should get it in the same shipment ta save yourself a few quid.

thanks thats great nd shippin is only $10 so ill def be gettin that in the near future

• Registered Users Posts: 1,815 ✭✭✭Private Snafu

Umarex actually do an MP5K with full rails and tactical stock :D Awesome lil gun I picked up for the gf. Will through a pic up soon!!

Advertisement