Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help finding Apartments

• 15-06-2009 7:55pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,599 ✭✭✭

Hi.

Straight to the point I need advice on accommodation in America if anyone can help.

My sister is in Pacific Beach, San Diego, USA for the next three months, or at least she plans to be. She went over last week and was booked into a motel for a week and planned to hunt down an apartment to rent/share with her friend.
    Anyhow she is having trouble finding places that offer short-term leases. Has anybody spent a summer over there or have any advice on the best sites to look on? Needless to say I have googled the f**k out of google but haven't found any good results.

Hope someone can help?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭ThatWouldBeNice

Try Craigslist: http://sandiego.craigslist.org/apa/. I've already got it on the San Diego page.

Speaking of San Diego I lived there for a year when I was younger, great place. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,599 ✭✭✭James Howlett

Cheers for your help.

They got sorted yesterday.
    I was looking at some pictures of San Diego they put up online.
    Made me so jealous.

Advertisement