Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cllr Noonan to become Mayor Noonan

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 377 ✭✭djScarey

I trust Malcolm will rarely take advantage of Mayor's privilege late night drinking. My, how big his entourage will get at closing time!!!;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Misprint

• Closed Accounts Posts: 377 ✭✭djScarey

Misprint wrote: »

Just as well, Senator Joe McCarthy is six feet under!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

A nice guy who actually thinks occasionally rather than parroting a party line.

Not that I would agree with him on everything, but I still like him better than most politicians ...

... which isn't actually saying that much!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,365 ✭✭✭spoonbadger

nuttz wrote: »
    As a "Fine Gael Candidate For Kilkenny Borough Council", it would seem obvious to me that you have an agenda, it's in your signature.

You post a link about a Green Councillor with no comment/opinion whatsoever? (which if I remember correctly is not allowed in the politics forum, I know this not politics, but compare like with like)

Do you think he will be a good Lord Mayor or were you just waiting for some more congratulations to roll in before you got a sly dig in?
    You're saying he has an agenda in posting that link, because he doesn't post a comment/opinion with it?.

Surely that would make him less likely to have an agenda, would it not? :P.

www.dictionary.com

Look up neutral. And wrong.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18 rathgorma

I know and like malcolm. but is it not hypocritical that at a time when the Green Party nationally are trying to de-Politicise the mayoral elections, Malcolm is elected because of a political pact ? In Kilkenny a FF councillor of 25 years has less chance of being Mayor than anyone else who has been there for one year. Malcolm supports this, its hypocritical, and I shall tell him so in the Pumphouse !!

• Registered Users Posts: 9 FunkyBarSteward

catbear wrote: »
    You preempted the first dig Nutts by throwing the first dig.
    What unresolved personal issues have you carried into this thread.

Best of luck to Malcolm. Kilkenny might even get a Starkadder reunion gig out of it.

6 yrs late Oops!

Yeah! The Adders Need a Gig...

\mm/ \mm/

KB we're with you....

Advertisement