Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

photography location kenmare

Options
  • 15-06-2009 8:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭

i am a photographer and am shooting a wedding in kenmare next week, I am not familiar with the area and am looking for recommendations for a beautiful location to take the photos, preferably a beach or seaview. Any Ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

Hi, If I had the choice I would take the photos en route to Kenmare at both Ladies View & Molls Gap, but that's because I'm bias and just love those locations :)

In the town of Kenmare itself, well you could opt for Mountainous background and go down to the "Stone Circles". On a clear day, absolutely lovely backdrop imo.

Otherwise I would recommend over by the bridge, out by the Pier. Once again, weather permitting, stunning surroundings.

If I were you though I would take a spin to Kenmare before hand and see for yourself what I'm talking about here as you may, with the photographers' eye, see something that the novice that is me won't see :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭sneem-man

The grounds of the Park Hotel or the Sheen Falls Hotel are gorgeous.

I'd speak to the hotel management first though...

Advertisement