Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clubs/restaurant recommendations for a group of girls?

Options
  • 15-06-2009 9:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭

Hullo, I'll be heading to Belfast soon for my hen party quiet, sedate night out with friends and family:D Can anybody recommend:
    A club or late-night bar with cocktails, laid-back tunes (no techno), a nice non-studenty crowd and possibly vip/guest list booking so that we get tables
    A restaurant that has a good atmosphere, cocktails (again!) and a modern menu that also suits some slightly fussy eaters

The mummys are coming along, so I don't want anywhere too "out-there", but still funky, preferably in the city centre. I've been out in Belfast once or twice, is Apartment still nice? I tried google, etc., but I'd love some local/insider input.
    Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 264 ✭✭stiff kitten

stiff kitten clubs good! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭supersheeps

Ah, but you're just biased!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 381 ✭✭given1

emm the apartment sounds good for the meal! the nigt club is the hardest thing, most clubs in belfast have a younger crowd, the bot would be ok, its an older more mature crowd, but does still attract students but not so much in the weekends!

the northern wig which is right in the city centre would be perfect for the night out!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 290 ✭✭weepee

Thompsons Garage has the latest opening hours. Beside the City Hall, oppisite the Big Wheel.

Madigans-Botanic Avenue.

The 'M' Club-cant remember the street name :(

Advertisement