Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bulking program..advice, and ,log!!

Options
  • 15-06-2009 9:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 86 ✭✭

Looking for advice on bulking upper body.
    I'm approx 5ft 8, 10 stone (around 62kg?), early 30's.

Fitness:Aerobically fine i.e.
    Can run forever (4 marathons , mostly 3 hours 30- 3hrs 45). Plenty of half marathons and regular 10k's
    Cycle a few times a week.
    In gym twice a week, doing threadmill, skipping, sit ups, press ups.
    Can do 45 sit ups, 75 press ups (i.e. do the exercise untill i can go no further).

Havent a clue about weights, always find them boring, and either overdo it/ under do it.
    Diet...in a word, terrible. Drink plently of water due to the runing/cycling. Very small appetite, and fussy eater. (hate fish/salads seem tasteless)

So anyway, I want to cut down on the aerobic stuff and bulk up. Where do ou start, and whats a realistic target, i.e. time/weight gain etc. Obviously have to put some effort into diet too.!!
    You guys come up with the plan and I'll stick to it.

Cheers for any advice

Advertisement