Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Galway v Kilkenny

Options
  • 15-06-2009 9:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,144 ✭✭✭

Well folks,
    I have 2 stand tickets for the game on Saturday night and I am unable to go.... tickets are available to anybody that wants them (face value of course)

Note for mods:
    I am aware of the rules regarding discussing ticket for mcd events but the tickets for this match are not being handled by ticketmaster.....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭brettmirl

D_Red_Army wrote: »
    but the tickets for this match are not being handled by ticketmaster.....

Yes they are.

http://www.ticketmaster.ie/event/180042CBBB035AAF?artistid=943625&majorcatid=10004&minorcatid=229

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

The rules about discussion of MCD events were recently relaxed, fortunately.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,144 ✭✭✭Benny Cake

Stephen wrote: »
    The rules about discussion of MCD events were recently relaxed, fortunately.

Thanks Stephen, tickets still available for anybody interested.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 anne m

Am desperately seeking 2 tickets for galway match on saturday. I live in Tullamore. Can anybody help me :confused:

anne m wrote: »
    Am desperately seeking 2 tickets for galway match on saturday. I live in Tullamore. Can anybody help me :confused:

send me a pm and i will arrange to get my 2 to you

• Advertisement

new to all this what is a pm :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

Its a private message, click D_Red_Army's name in one of his posts above and choose "send a private message..." from the menu.

thanks stephen,

figured it out after and done that, thanks a million.
    May the best team win!! :rolleyes:

anne m wrote: »
    new to all this what is a pm :eek:

i got your message anne, just sent you a pm with my details.....

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

So close... yet so far.. Gave Kilkenny probably one of their hardest games in a longtime but the dog on the street knew that Kilkenny hurling is very very hard to defeat, full of energy and never accepts defeat. No matter what.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭Deliverance XXV

It was a great match to watch.
    Fair play to Galway though, they have certainly come on and at times looked menacingly physical and sharp.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭brettmirl

Sully wrote: »
    Gave Kilkenny probably one of their hardest games in a longtime

The league final against Tipp?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 377 ✭✭djScarey

It's good that county teams are not following the quasi-English media bullhype by lying down and dying for the "unbeatable" Cats. Just as well hurlers don't "play" for fat salaries.:rolleyes:

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

mick_irl wrote: »
    The league final against Tipp?

One of, not the only one :p

Absolutely brilliant game. Galway certainly did make the cats work hard. Atmosphere at game was outstanding. Such a shame galway lost out in last 10 minutes. They so nearly had it.

• Registered Users Posts: 784 ✭✭✭zootroid

The match turned when Derek Lyng came I on thought. Good match though. Can see the Leinster championship being a lot more exciting in the years to come.

Will def make things more exciting in years to come.

Advertisement