Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GGPO/2DF name list

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,229 ✭✭✭Dreddybajs

Leprekaun wrote: »
    Anyone up for some games of 3S on 2DF? I've changed my username again to something totally cheesy "HeavenlySky" as in the meaning of the symbol on Akuma's back :P (some say heaven and some say sky) so put the two and two together and came up with that.

Will play in around an hour if you're around then!

edit: and yeah GGs Kiki!

• Registered Users Posts: 836 ✭✭✭Leprekaun

sure, I'd be up for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭animaX

If I go home to my parents some weekend I could set up 2df on their eircom broadband. Then I'll be up for a few games with all of you! Might be the weekend after next

sure, I'd be up for it.

Online now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭bush

You can add me to the 2df list for anyone that wants a free win in third strike :pac:

• Advertisement

Dreddybajs wrote: »
    GG and no worries, up for a few more if you are!

edit: and bush, I'm crap at 3S, have only played a few games in my life of it, but I've played one or two people on 2DF at it and though I've been raped a few times there've been some presumably newish players too who I managed to do OK against.

Ye your right, its a bit of mixed bag. I got some wins in although I was using chun li. Is there some kind of unwritten rule that you cant pick chun? I beat this dude and he types "chun li online? Ok" and then quit :pac: I wouldnt mind but ive only played the game for about 2 hours.

This is pretty good though, got it hooked up to my tv and it looks nice with some of the filters on.

Nah I mean Chun Li is far and away the best character in the game but don't worry about it imo, I mean especially when you're just learning the game. People are always gonna have something to moan about online - for the record nobody has quit or anything when I picked Chun (though I'm crap). Have run into a few Chun players myself and I just man up and try to learn the matchup even though I usually get owned!

The only reason why I wouldn't use Chun is that I think she's pretty boring to play as. :pac:

I think shes fun, I use her in sf4 so I went straight for her, dont like shotos. Theres some messed up characters in this game, the state of some of them. I burst out laughing when I first saw hugo :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 18,707 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

Protip: that pink-haired woman with Hugo?
    Poison from Final Fight?
    http://danbooru.donmai.us/data/979a16a6b49ef7bc70b34b1ab7794d77.jpg

That's not a woman...

• Registered Users Posts: 11,005 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

bush wrote: »
    I think shes fun, I use her in sf4 so I went straight for her, dont like shotos. Theres some messed up characters in this game, the state of some of them. I burst out laughing when I first saw hugo :pac:

Never played Final Fight then?

http://finalfight.free.fr/fichiers/personnages/andore.png

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/123/343684479_6058d151d0_o.jpg

• Advertisement

Is that the same dude :pac: He looks way more stupid in sf, way more gimpy. I might have copped it if he was called andore.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,070 ✭✭✭Placebo

id do that cartoon, going on 2df now if anyones game?

K.O.Kiki wrote: »
    That's not a woman...

Tell me you're lying kiki.....

• Registered Users Posts: 11,005 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

Nope, that's why they're at the urinals in my pic. Poison and Roxy are ladyboys!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poison_(Final_Fight)

Placebo wrote: »
    id do that cartoon, going on 2df now if anyones game?

Whats your username?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,070 ✭✭✭Placebo

anti - girl

animaX wrote: »
    Tell me you're lying kiki.....
    If it helps any, Leo from Tekken 6 isn't a boy.
    leo.jpg
    OK, that doesn't really help. :D

Woah woah! easy lads. I only asked if I could have a few games, not open up a discussion about transsexuals.

Woah woah! easy lads. I only asked if I could have a few games, not open up a discussion about transsexuals.

Oldest excuse in the book mate. :p

• Advertisement

I can never pick hugo again! Damn you kiki. Although, on wiki it says
    "Originally conceived as a female thug in Final Fight and part of the game's anatagonist group, Mad Gear, concerns about reactions from North American audiences to fighting women resulted in the character being changed to a newhalf"

So maybe if I play a japanese version of the game she is still female and I can stop having nightmares :p

So, hear about this little cutie named Bridget?
    :D
    bridgetil1.jpg

Anyone up for some games?

• Registered Users Posts: 551 ✭✭✭Monkeyto

Bridget isn't a Bridget. Guilty Gear is MESSED UP!

Add me to the gamers corner as Drunken_Monkeyto.

Hey lads! Really sorry about not getting the tournament going as planned for the 23rd but just been quite busy over the last few days. So start it up from next Sunday onwards?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,748 ✭✭✭Cunny-Funt

Which game is the tourney for? ST or 3s? I suck donkey balls at ST but screw it I'm up for both.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,811 ✭✭✭Relikk

Have a few names on GGPO, but my main when I want to play seriously is Relikk, and I mostly play 3rd Strike, and ST the odd time. Have a few videos up on YouTube if anyone wants to check them out, here.

I mostly play at hours after midnight because I don't finish work until late night.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭Owwmykneecap

3rd strike mid tier and below tourny:
    http://2dfighter.com/forums/p/2556/22886.aspx#22886

Some of those rules probably need adjustment, I'll sort it out if needs be, its a copy paste of an old tourny.

Eligable chars:

Alex
    Elena
    Hugo
    Ibuki
    Necro
    Oro
    Q
    Remy
    Seán
    Twelve

interested?

3rd strike mid tier and below tourny:
    http://2dfighter.com/forums/p/2556/22886.aspx#22886

Some of those rules probably need adjustment, I'll sort it out if needs be, its a copy paste of an old tourny.

Eligable chars:

Alex
    Elena
    Hugo
    Ibuki
    Necro
    Oro
    Q
    Remy
    Seán
    Twelve

interested?

I'll play as Remy probably

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭meducation

animaX wrote: »
    I can never pick hugo again! Damn you kiki. Although, on wiki it says
    "Originally conceived as a female thug in Final Fight and part of the game's anatagonist group, Mad Gear, concerns about reactions from North American audiences to fighting women resulted in the character being changed to a newhalf"

So maybe if I play a japanese version of the game she is still female and I can stop having nightmares :p

actually in the jap version poison is a man dressed as a woman in the us one she is a tranny might be the other way around so nightmares either way i believe...

also ad me to list for 2df and ggpo as
    .meducation.
    thanks

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement