Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GGPO/2DF name list

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,006 ✭✭✭Ramza

I thought I'd already posted here! My bad

Ramza126 - GGPO and 2DF (I rarely go on either at the moment tho)

• Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭BanjoB

Sorry Banjob discussion on where to find ROMS is forbidden by the forum charter.

• Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭BanjoB

V sorry dude. Won't let it happen again.

• Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

Just set up a 2DF one, it's cool! I'm crap at it, but I have 3s if anyone wants to try and teach me a few tricks.

I'm D4RK ONION

• Registered Users Posts: 4,229 ✭✭✭Dreddybajs

Anyone up for some ST on GGPO?

• Advertisement

2DF is now called "Supercade" (wtf)

http://supercade.net/Default.aspx

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭animaX

Dreddybajs wrote: »
    2DF is now called "Supercade" (wtf)

http://supercade.net/Default.aspx

Why on earth would they change it?! The old url doesn't even forward to the new one!! I must see if they've changed anything so that it will work on my connection

Looks pretty awful to me - they've gotten rid of the client, and it's all web-based, removing the chat and the ability to screen people by ping - you just create a game and someone joins. Also all the replays are gone, and it won't show any of my ROMs even when I point it at the right folder.

Sticking with GGPO from now on I think.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭bush

Anyone want a few games of 3rd strike to try it out?

Edit: Not working for me either.

• Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭blag

I just tried supercade and it works really well for both ST and 3S (I only tried playing 3s as a tester).

It gives an option to save your replay when you finish a session.

The only gripe I'd have is that you cant seem to invite people to your created session so you don't know who you're playing until you start a match or they chat.

Edit:Just had around 30 games with damdai there and the connection was pretty good,some excellent matches,might upload a few.

My name on Supercade/2df is now just JV,I don't really like the blag name anymore!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭Sisko

you played damdai? ST I assume? sweet would love to see those matches.

As for killing 2df, yeah damdai generally does whatever the feck he wants not matter what the community moans about. Seems he has no issue with just killing 2df and that whole community that built up in it.

Sure it did get full of whiny teenagers after awhile alright. I guess he got sick of them and decided to purge the whole thing.

Pity as despite all that there was great craic to be had with the community on there thanks to the lobby and the forum.

Rip 2df :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭Sisko

Tried to play a little 3s there with Jim using GGPO.

Still have it on my machine from ages ago when I 1st tried it then went with 2df.

Well I couldnt get it working. I forwarded all the ports but half the time I'd be in a room and I'd be the only one there, the other half, I was there with people, but I had no flag and nothing I typed in the chat lobby showed up.

Needless to day, games wouldn't launch. When people challenged me it came up but nothing happened when I pressed accept. (ramza)

Gay, I really was in the mood for some ibuki play and trying 3s with my stick.

I wish 2df wasnt dead :(

• Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

Anyone up for a game on GGPO? Same sn as here.

D4RK ONION wrote: »
    Anyone up for a game on GGPO? Same sn as here.

I'm free to play Breakers, 3s, or st now for a bit if you like

• Registered Users Posts: 18,707 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

I'm on GGPO now - Kikimaru if you fancy some ST, 3S, Alpha 2/3 or Garou.

I'm rusty as hell though.

K.O.Kiki wrote: »
    I'm on GGPO now - Kikimaru if you fancy some ST, 3S, Alpha 2/3 or Garou.

I'm rusty as hell though.

Kiki would you be up for some p2p nFBA? Connecting via p2p using the same emu? I can't play on GGPO and 2DF anymore

• Registered Users Posts: 18,707 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

Heya Ramza,

uncle came for a visit so I was AFK.

Yeah, if you can explain how, I'll be up for it.

Cool no worries. I'll PM details.

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭meducation

Ramza wrote: »
    Kiki would you be up for some p2p nFBA? Connecting via p2p using the same emu? I can't play on GGPO and 2DF anymore
    does that work well man

• Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Sagat06

eireblanka on ggpo, only 3rd strike so far!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators Posts: 5,558 ✭✭✭Azza

This thread is now closed.

A more up to date list of Irish 2DF/GGPO players as well as Irish players of other fighting games can be found in the following thread.

http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055872323

If you wish to add a name to the Irish player list please do so in the thread linked above.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement