Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fancy Dress

Options
  • 15-06-2009 10:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭

Just got a message saying theres a fancy dress party in my friends house for her 18th. My mind pulls a blank when it comes to anything creative like this so I need some Ideas for it:)

Im male so can't do anything girly. Would anyone have any good ideas? The party is this friday so somehow have to do something good in 4 days:S

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 javirl

is the party themed i.e 80's, 90's or is it just general fancy dress..
    check out some of the fancy dress websites. you can pick up ideas on them.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

What are you into yourself as well?

Music - any rock star you can emulate?

Games - Characters? Ryu, Ken, Snake, Duke Nukem (although no one would remember him it's been so long :p)

Movies

Superheroes

General costumes - pimp, greek god, etc, etc, etc

🤪

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭gra26

Freddy Mercury. Hit pennys up for a pair of tight white jeans and a white tank top, paint on a mustache (so can't spell) and off with ya.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

Thanks for the replies guys/girls. The theme is just any movie really I was just thinking soemthing basic like a Surfer Dude at least I could wear the clothes in the summer:) Flowery shorts, bright T shirt, sunglasses,necklace and a few bracelets. Fairly basic but best I could do on such short notice.

Duke Nukem... What a guy!:pac:

Advertisement