Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HTC Magic - best place to buy

• 15-06-2009 10:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 385 ✭✭

Hello There,

Ive been toying between getting the new iphone or else a HTC Magic. I was holding out for the new iphone to come out but Im not overly impressed with it after all that waiting. Ive had the 1st gen iphone, which was deadly, then got an omnia, the hardware was deadly on that but windows mobile was a piece of ****, even updated to 6.5. Im leaning twords the magic because its open source - and although Im a big apple head and would never buy a PC ever again, i dont know if I think that apple is the way forward with mobiles.

My question is, where would be the best/cheapest/easiest place for me to get a new HTC magic, preferably a black one, but the white one is grand too - I was looking on ebay and saw one for approx 450 inc delivery, and then expansys has one for 560.

The thing is that if im spending that amount of money on anything I want a guarantee that if something goes wrong a few months down the line I can send it back and have it fixed. and with ebay theres just not that, I dont mind paying the bit extra for this, but apart from expansys is there any other place that I could pick one up with no contract. If I have to get the train to the north thats no bother either.

If anyone has any ideas id be very much so appreciative.

Thanks a mill,
    Luke

Advertisement