Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to do MCSA?

Options
  • 15-06-2009 11:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,098 ✭✭✭

Ok, I want to start studying for the MCSA. My job will pay for it and I would prefer to go do it in a classroom environment rather than self study as there are too many distractions at home. I did the XP Pro module in an institution in Dublin city centre last year and found it to be worse than woeful. I will not do any course in that place again. So I was wondering, where would be the best place to do it in Dublin City Centre. BT Ireland, Global Knowledge, New Horizons (although that seems to be self study in their labs)? I know which electives/modules I want to study for. Any opinions?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 546 ✭✭✭abakan

just as well work are paying for it.

I was very disssapointed dong the MCSA in the classroom and paid with my own money.

The tutor gave us the .pdf of exam questions and all he wanted to do was talk and have the crack. So for a 3 hour class, we wold be lucky to get 1 hour decent work done.

Very frustrating

I want to a well known south side IT training course.

2220Euro to do it and I still ripping I paid them so much for a badly thought course

• Registered Users Posts: 253 ✭✭Jaoibh

Please name and shame!

• Registered Users Posts: 546 ✭✭✭abakan

I wont name and shame

But its a well know IT training school now beside Marley Park.

they have since been asking me to do their CCNA for 2K but I will not do it if it means, I'm not getting a good deal and they are going to pull the same stunts.

Advertisement