Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aldi Car Radio 21/6/09. 79.99 - Same spec as lidl radio

• 15-06-2009 11:33pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,849 ✭✭✭

Aldi have a car radio coming up this Sunday with the exact same specs as the lidl one from last week. Very good price for this set, you won't find anything near this price for these features elsewhere.

* Bluetooth Handsfree Calling
    * Built-in Microphone
    * AM/FM Radio with RDS
    * 30 Preset Stations
    * CD/MP3/WMA Playback
    * CD-R/CD-RW Compatible
    * USB Flashdisk and SD/MMC Card Reader
    * 3.5mm Front Aux Input
    * Remote Control
    * Removable Front Panel
    * ID3 Tag Display

Dosen't mention A2DP but neither did the lidl one and the lidl one supports it fine. (But I don't know for sure)

Link here
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

If anyone is going in to get one for themselves is there any chance you'd get me one too and I'll collect off you that evening? I'm not nearby to an Aldi :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,157 ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

Hopefully i'll be able to pick one of these fella's up, i missed the lidl ones, although i hear that some lidls still have them in stock if you ask.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭niceirishfella

The built in mic is no where as good as the external mic on this HU.

Advertisement