Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

'You last visted' time wrong?

Options
  • 15-06-2009 11:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭

The last visted in the top right hand corner:

Its saying i last visited at 00:06 but its only 23:48 am i missing something?

Where as the last activity reads the right time?

Pointless but curious :pac:
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 4,076 ✭✭✭IRLConor

Davy wrote: »
    The last visted in the top right hand corner:

Its saying i last visited at 00:06 but its only 23:48 am i missing something?

Where as the last activity reads the right time?

Pointless but curious :pac:

Did it say "Yesterday at 00:06" or "Today at 00:06"?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

today. It now says yesterday

• Registered Users Posts: 18,919 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭Degag

lol at this!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

This post has been deleted.
    Can't fault that logic:)

Davy, if you actually visited about an hour before your post as opposed to a day (almost), the time settings in your options may be set up incorrectly, have a look. The server keeps track of your leaving after about 15 minutes of inactivity so it might just be that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

sceptre wrote: »
    the time settings in your options may be set up incorrectly, have a look. The server keeps track of your leaving after about 15 minutes of inactivity so it might just be that.

Time settings are to gmt and automatic for dst,, think im having a blonde moment :o

Advertisement