Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

business and french

• 16-06-2009 12:12am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 185 ✭✭

hey i want to do commerce/business and french next year and jus want to know is there a heavy emphasis on the french in this course??? how many hours a week .. and is there any years abroad??? any info greatly appreciated tanx

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭Mossin

Firstly choosing UL would be a good choice, as everyone here would agree.
    If you choose to do Business here, you will be on the new BBS degree that a lot of people here are currently doing.
    Check out this thread for info on BBS in general, and post #42 from DJCR sums up the BBS w/ French quite well imo.
    http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055467842&page=2

Hope this helps.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,174 ✭✭✭1huge1

I do business and german and I can give ya some details on the language part of the course if ya want as they are very similiar in layout.

Send me a pm if ya want

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,122 ✭✭✭✭Gael23

Im doing the IUP course in UL this week and im quite interested in this course also so I'll post again when I get back

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,366 ✭✭✭ninty9er

ryanf1 wrote: »
    Im doing the IUP course in UL this week and im quite interested in this course also so I'll post again when I get back

Enjoy IUP and get to know EVERYONE. There's a course in UL for about 85% of CAO fillers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 185 ✭✭Mallox

wats IUP???

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,122 ✭✭✭✭Gael23

Mallox wrote: »
    wats IUP???
    IUP in simple words is the best thing you will ever do. It is where you spend a week on the UL campus and get to sample all the courses on offer as well as learn about college life and UL itself.
    ninty9er wrote: »
    Enjoy IUP and get to know EVERYONE. There's a course in UL for about 85% of CAO fillers.
    It was UNREAL, honestly the best thing i've ever done. Got to know a few people alright, cant be hard to get to know people with the social life in UL though.
    The BBS with french seems good, about 22hrs a week. They recommended doing erasmus in year 2.

Advertisement