Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

North East not = LH + MH

Options
  • 16-06-2009 12:35am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 277 ✭✭

While Monaghan and Cavan people here are careful to post threads related to their county in the county forum as opposed to in the North East forum, it seems that the same can't be said for people from Meath and Louth.

IMHO, if some street in Drogheda is being paved, it belongs in the Louth forum. Also, if someone is interested in property in Dunshaughlin, it belongs in the Meath forum. Only stuff related to more than one of the four counties should be in the North East forum; e.g. the M3, the River Boyne etc.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭Mr. Muddle

I think the thread about Drogheda was started before the North East forum was split into separate counties.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 277 ✭✭Gadjodilo

Okay. But the one about the Irish music session was only started a couple of days ago.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,433 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Magnolia

If you feel a thread is in the wrong forum then report the post/thread and I'll take a look. As of now, I don't recall any reported posts requesting threads be moved.

Also, just to day that I'm not going to be retrospectively moving old threads from the North East into the county forums unless they are active or become active. Most of the threads the are in the North East were posted before the introduction of the county forums. They can stay there unless they become active and are then better suit the specific county forum.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 277 ✭✭Gadjodilo

If you feel a thread is in the wrong forum then report the post/thread and I'll take a look. As of now, I don't recall any reported posts requesting threads be moved.

Oh, I don't mean it to be taken that seriously. It was just a suggestion about best practice going forward.

• Advertisement

Grand so. I mean it though, it's absolutely no problem to move a thread here or there so if you see it before me report it and I'll shift it where it belongs.

Advertisement