Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

N85 or C905

• 16-06-2009 12:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭

what do ye reckon boys?

I'm torn between the better OLED 2.6" screen on the N85 and the better 8MP xenon camera on the C905!!!

Photos, internet uselability ,and slimness/style all important for me in that order

C905 is €199 and the N85 is €129 both on meteor talk 300

What do ye reckon?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Got to ask yourself, is the C905 worth the extra €70. To me it isnt. I prefer the look of the N85

• Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭DRice

I'm just impressed by the camera on the C905 , it looks the real deal and i do take a lot of photos on nights out. can the N85 really compete with the dual LED flash?

the 2.4" screen on the C905 hurts though...and the N85 has n-gage and S60 and THAT screen....

ahhh i reckon its N85 but i'm due an upgrade on saturday and i'll make a panic decision then :D

Advertisement