Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bell M9 help needed

Options
  • 16-06-2009 2:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭

Hay lads,

I bought a Bell M9 off ehobby about a week and a half ago, it arrived well and good, worked flawlessly for about a week (only target practice, breaking it in, nothing too strenuous).
    But, two days ago I was shooting a few targets and I experienced what I think is a gas leak, I'm not sure though. The thing will fire one or two shots grand, but after that it either stops firing BBs and has the slide act as if it's a fully automatic, or the slide will stay back after a shot and gas just shoots out of every possible orifice in the pistol.

So, is there any kind of quick fix for this, or will it require a skilled repair? I hope I'm not being too sketchy on the details, doing my best to describe whats going on. Any help is appreciated

Advertisement