Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SENSATION WHITE AMSTERDAM JULY 4TH

Options
  • 16-06-2009 5:26am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Hey everyone![/FONT]

How about going to the world's leading Sensation in style?
    Iv got loads of tickets left for sale at ONLY £70 each, also iv got a few spaces left on the official UK Sensation Party Bus! Here are a few info's on the mega trip!

For more information / booking's / sales E-Mail me : jscp@hotmail.co.uk
    [FONT=Arial, sans-serif][/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, sans-serif]The mega trip package![/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, sans-serif][/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Hostal package [/FONT]

• [FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Depart London by bus at 8pm on Friday the 3rd of July[/FONT]
    • [FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Arrival Saturday the 4th of July[/FONT]
    • [FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Departure Monday the 5th of July[/FONT]
    • [FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Regular Sensation ticket for the 4th of July[/FONT]
    • [FONT=Arial, sans-serif]2 nights in the White Tulip (hostal in the centre of Amsterdam)[/FONT]
    • [FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Exclusive pre party on the Supperclub cruise boat (incl. diner, drinks and transfer to the ArenA)[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Hostal information[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]The White Tulip Hostel is located in the heart of the red light district and surrounded by bars and coffee shops, this hostel offers direct access to one of Amsterdam’s most bustling quarters.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Situated on the famous Warmoestraat, this is the ideal place to meet an array of international guests.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Pre party information[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Start your evening in style at the pre Sensation party on the world famous Supperclub Cruise. At 18.00 o’clock you are welcomed aboard.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, sans-serif]During the boat ride you can have dinner and drinks, and mingle with like-minded party people. At 21.30 o’clock the Cruise boat will drop you off close to the venue where a special transfer will take you to the Amsterdam ArenA in time for the Sensation show[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Sensation ticket information[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]This ticket gives you access to the main area and main dance floor, where all action takes place. VIP writsbands will be distributed on the bus before the event[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Price incl. Supperclub pre party £240,- per person[/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Price excl Supperclub pre party £160,- per person[/FONT]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭Jay D

I've come to believe if I haven't anything positive to say about something, I won't say anything...

Advertisement