Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

low brow, but genuine question..

• 16-06-2009 10:14am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 353 ✭✭

Hi,
    I wanted to ask here as I dont trust any of the phone networks.

I am on Bill pay. Im not getting value for it as Im using about €15-€20 a month and Im on the vodafone 100 plan.
    What do you recommend?
    Vodafone/O2/Three or Meteor pay as you go

Thanks for any help

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,922 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 713 ✭✭✭Crackity Jones

ogriofa wrote: »
    Hi,
    I wanted to ask here as I dont trust any of the phone networks.

I am on Bill pay. Im not getting value for it as Im using about €15-€20 a month and Im on the vodafone 100 plan.
    What do you recommend?
    Vodafone/O2/Three or Meteor pay as you go

Thanks for any help
    really depends on what network your most dialled numbers are. vodafone have a plan called vodafone simply (€20pm) which gives you free anytime texts and calls to all vodafone nos. Also 30mins and 30 txts to any network

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 353 ✭✭ogriofa

Thanks guys!

Unfortunately my numbers are spread pretty evently over 086/7.
    Id make a couple of calls to landlines and a couple of texts a day.

Are there any other plans that spread accross the networks?

ta

the callcosts.ie website is pretty good for comparing plans. i'm not sure of all the networks minutes plans.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,654 ✭✭✭jordainius

the callcosts.ie website is pretty good for comparing plans. i'm not sure of all the networks minutes plans.

No, it isn't. Its actually quite bad as it doesn't take into account the various offers/free calls/texts that the networks offer. I entered my usage, which costs me 20euro a month, and it claims I'd have to pay about 150euro a month.

• Advertisement

i'm not saying its perfect but it should point you in the right direction

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,922 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

i'm not saying its perfect but it should point you in the right direction

It doesnt even do that, avoid at all costs, awful site.

OP why dont youi trust the networks? believe it or not they do actually want people to be on the best possible tariff

krudler wrote: »
    It doesnt even do that, avoid at all costs, awful site.

OP why dont youi trust the networks? believe it or not they do actually want people to be on the best possible tariff

well it must have degenerated a lot since I used it last. OP the plans are a lot simpler than they used to be. best thing is to look at o2, voda, meteor sites yourself

Advertisement