Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Big group for a restaurant

Options
  • 16-06-2009 10:51am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 80 ✭✭

Hey everyone, looking for some recommendations for a restaurant in kilkenny city for a group of about 15 (hen night, but we'r not gonna be all dressed up or anything). Maybe somewhere with a big table that would fit us all. Oh yea and it'll be on a Saturday around 6pm. Any suggestions greatly appreciated :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,166 ✭✭✭enda1

The Ormonde hotel can cater for big groups anyway.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,497 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

I've seen big groups in Rippleys as well, could give them a try

• Closed Accounts Posts: 334 ✭✭Ollchailin

Langton's is really good for taking groups, food generally very good- plus I think you can get a discount for the night club if you have dinner there, although not 100% sure on that.

• Registered Users Posts: 356 ✭✭mick kk

rippleys is very good - they cater for large groups and i have seen hen nights in there before - i think it may be a fixed menu though for larger groups. Its a very nice restaurant and prices are good -very tasty burgers!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 168 ✭✭pw01

Was in kilkenny fot the 1st time at the weekend - great spot.

had a drink in Cafe Paris - the was a hen party of about 20 plus by the window and the food looked fab! Nice for a few drinks after as well

ps - for a live band try "the field",great wee pub!:)

• Advertisement
Advertisement