Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Knitting machine help

Options
  • 16-06-2009 10:52am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hi there,
    I recently bought myself a Brother KH 860 knitting machine on Ebay and I was wondering if there is anyone in the Galway city area who would give me a lesson or two on using it. I have a Bond Ultimate Sweater machine that I used last year but the Brother is more advanced and I want to start using it correctly ASAP.

If anyone is interested in this, or knows someone else who might be, please let me know! I know knitting in June when the sun is shining is probably the last thing most people want to do, but I want to start early on my winter woolies!!

Cheers, Caz

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,184 ✭✭✭Fey!

You could ask in O'Mailles on High Street; AFAIK, they give knitting classes. If they can't teach you, they may be able to point you in the right direction.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 cazbudds

Thanks Fey, I'll try that!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 scary007

Hi ya, I too have a Brother 950i machine purchased on ebay. I also purchased machine knitting tuition videos which I still use and they have been a great help. Perhaps have a look on ebay and I also take a subscription with Machine Knitting News - monthly which gives lots of tips and technique help. Get it delivered much cheaper than ordering from newsagent. Regards. Mary

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Thread was started last summer.
    Necro lock.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement