Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sick Jokes

Options
  • 16-06-2009 12:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭

No sick jokes allowed here

No reference to sites for sick jokes allowed

User infracted

Please read the charter before posting here again

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,187 ✭✭✭keefg

Hmm....I don't think this thread will go too far. There is another forum for this type of stuff.

Sits back & awaits Hagar's Hammer :D

keefg wrote: »
    Hmm....I don't think this thread will go too far. There is another forum for this type of stuff.

Sits back & awaits Hagar's Hammer :D
    Sssshhhhhhhhhh!;)

Its called 4chan.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,187 ✭✭✭keefg

sorry :o

Forgot to mention.....access to secret place is granted every month at full moon. OP, you will need to go to the car park of Johnny Fox's pub at exactly 2.52 am at the next full moon to be initiated.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

The culprit escaped the hammer as I was on my iPhone earlier and missed the reported post.

Thanks Bio.

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭fippy

So how do i get initiated exactly???

I was in fox's car park last full moon and all i got was a dogging membership.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zascar

I want in, how do you do it?

Advertisement