Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

One of the Lucky Ones?

• 16-06-2009 12:34pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,901 ✭✭✭

I bought my 360 in December of 2006 for myself out of Christmas money. I haven't had a single problem with it since. However, I'm usually weary my 360 may get the RROD any day now. :pac:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 767 ✭✭✭claiva

Hi, I got mine June 2006 and just sent it back to Microsoft Yesterday for the second time with the RROD. First time was December 2007.

I think it must have only been a few days left in warranty !!!!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,666 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

bought mine Jan 2008 RROd in august 2008.

• Registered Users Posts: 690 ✭✭✭Frankmagnet

Have mine for over 2 years now and never any trouble with it! fingers crossed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,906 ✭✭✭J-blk

Mine lasted almost 2.5 years before I got the RROD but hey, it happened eventually so you better hope you get one while you're still within the 3 year warranty, otherwise you'll be out of luck (or maybe there are mythical launch day units out there that never get the RROD :))...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 713 ✭✭✭Crackity Jones

guys ye are jinxing yer boxes! I've had 2 RROD but none in a year. Hopefully if it does fail again its in time for XBOX Natal!:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭RossFixxxed

I now have 2 xboxes with RRODs on them. One was fixed by MS already. It's so so infuriating. I love the console but I've lost faith. I'm too broke to buy a ps3 so i'm gonna drop it to the place in bray now

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,582 ✭✭✭docentore

I now have 2 xboxes with RRODs on them. One was fixed by MS already. It's so so infuriating. I love the console but I've lost faith. I'm too broke to buy a ps3 so i'm gonna drop it to the place in bray now

my 2 cents: If it is still under warranty send it back to M$, you might get new mobo, rather than fixed one.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,945 ✭✭✭rizzla

Never had a problem. I've had 2 360's though. Traded in an old 20gb premium for a 60gb, minor problems with the 20gb but nothing fatal (disc drive getting stuck sometimes)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,221 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

I hope my 360 goes kaput again before my 3 years are up (December). 3 trips to Germany so far, but it could do with a fourth... :D

You probably are jinxing it by posting this thread!

Advertisement