Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

laughter lounge waterford

• 16-06-2009 12:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

hi
    anyone been to laughter lounge in waterford, what's it like? was thinking of heading there but would like some feedback from someone who's been?
    thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 3,735 Mod ✭✭✭✭eeloe

I'd also like to read any info on this, as i'd quite like to attend and stand up show in waterford soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,272 ✭✭✭merlante

hi
    anyone been to laughter lounge in waterford, what's it like? was thinking of heading there but would like some feedback from someone who's been?
    thanks

Where is it?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,473 ✭✭✭robtri

merlante wrote: »
    Where is it?

its in the Forum.....

I believe its only going a week or two... so hard to judge if its any good...

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 3,645 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beeker

I was there last week with a group of friends and it was a great night. Overall impressions were very good. Entertainment was first class, what a crack! The room the comedy is on in is very nice with comfortable seating and a great view of the acts. You can also order food for your table, wedges, cocktail sausages etc. Late bar and music after. Overall great value and something different at last in the city.
    We are all going again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 maire walsh

thanks a mill for the info - will give it a shot then

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,027 ✭✭✭iseegirls

Was at it on Saturday aswell - had a brilliant laugh - 3 comedians - top notch quality - lasting for around 2 hours - and well worth the 15euro I think.
    I didn't get the food - so I can't really comment about it.
    Oh and don't sit in the second row when ya come in as before the show they take away the first row of seats, so then the second row becomes the front row and they are then the bait for the comedian. ;)

Lovely set-up and stage and lighting is very good. Massively different to revolution's one.

Club Viva on the otherhand afterwards doesn't seem to be doing well. Too many people left straight away - and there was barely 40 ppl left in there which is a pity - but it's early days anyway

Advertisement